Retiring Soon - open speculation

Well do i get a gold star for this update ot what? I added 3 today amazon here i come. Let us not forget that the sandcrawler is the first represntation of the new UCS strategy.

I don't give out gold stars, but I would like to offer you one of these...

cookie.gif

Seriously though, good tip.  How confident are you in Amazon's shipping after several received their Ewok Villiage is a bag?

I don't give out gold stars, but I would like to offer you one of these...

cookie.gif

Seriously though, good tip.  How confident are you in Amazon's shipping after several received their Ewok Villiage is a bag?

all of my ssd and ds were fine from amazon. I would go all in at target but amazon is still tax free for me.

Spoke w a Lego sales rep, and while I don't heed all of their advice, the guy said that he knows of no plans of having more in stock and to check with a store.  So I called a store a few hours from here and they had one SSD in stock.  I bought it, shipped to me for $25; no tax, double points, I'm good.  He said that "rumor"..take it as you wish, was to have space for the sandcrawler and he didn't hear anything about getting more in stock or otherwise.  So who knows...want to spend $400 on blocks, go for it.  It's "only" money!

I got it after christmas from a countryside toy shop with 140$ discount.

Oh wait Hungarian MSRP equals 575$ currently. 27% VAT does wonders. I envy you USA residents.

Sadly it has shelf wear, but I don't care. It is going for my own collection. Savings went for a GE.

Just called. 10221 is done. She said they may have held a few back for the promotion in May but she couldn't confirm that that's what they were doing. So time for panic buying if you don't have one yet. :P

Hook, line and sinker....

• Like 1

Now if the SSD is done at least 75% of people that are investors will be mad at there self for not buying at least a few of these for the last few years, and people who think this set will not be big bucks will be crying the blues, and for most it might be hard to really get alot of these at $400 a clip.

We're sorry. This item has limited purchase quantity. We have changed your purchase quantity to the maximum allowable. 

0...on Amazon for 10221.

It's gone!?!?!?

Hold your petuties! I was able to get all the way to "Place Your Order" without issue.