9476 - The Orc Forge retiring

This set sold out on LEGO Shop at Home just a coupel days ago, and target sold out this morning (i bought some last night online) Everywhere im looking online is selling these for $50+

Right now your only option would be to go to your nearest target might find a handful that way.

This set sold out on LEGO Shop at Home just a coupel days ago, and target sold out this morning (i bought some last night online) Everywhere im looking online is selling these for $50+

Right now your only option would be to go to your nearest target might find a handful that way.

And unfortunately none of mine sell it :(

Luckily I got 4. But I will probably regret not getting more.

Picked up two more this morning at a discount. I'm going to a different part of town later today for something else, and will probably hit a Target there just to see if they actually have any (regardless of what their website says).

HD is still listed in the EU catalogs alongside the new ones. So it is likely to be around for a while yet. :D

Ugh...don't say that!!!  Wasn't the B-Wing in the most recent one here in the U.S.?     (I could be making that up.  I give mine to my nephew so he can drool over the pictures.)

SO glad I scooped up the last ones within a hundred miles of me.

SO glad the forum threads can die down from here about this set.

SO glad the dirty feeling of paying full retail for these will go away now.

SO glad.

I never had dirty feelings about paying $39.99 for this set. It's been selling for $55-$65 constantly for the life of the set. 

Ugh...don't say that!!!  Wasn't the B-Wing in the most recent one here in the U.S.?     (I could be making that up.  I give mine to my nephew so he can drool over the pictures.)

B wing has gone in the UK. The lego stores were selling them off at 30% below RRP

But HD is around until at least Christmas.

B wing has gone in the UK. The lego stores were selling them off at 30% below RRP

But HD is around until at least Christmas.

Maybe it'll be around, but I'm pretty sure the consensus is that they stopped making them in June.

I saw most of my Walmarts (roughly 10 near me) get another fresh haul of first wave LOTR stuff (hopefully the last one) and HD was -not- among them.