9476 - The Orc Forge retiring

Amazon.de still has this listed at 43.48 euros but says it has a 1-3 month waiting on it.

It reminds me of loading up on the Winter Post Office, only to be told they never had any in :(

Amazon.de had 5 sets 2 days ago. I bought 4 of them at 41.60 euros and then it showed only one left. yesterday it still showed 1 left. today.... 

it says in stock again. 

I knew because they were gone when I got there last night. I have been watching those like a hawk but I wasn't able to get to the store in the past few days.

sorry about that ;-) I had bed getting one per store was shocked to find 6. But I too found a few stores to be empty as well.

I have about 60 Orc Forges total now!  =) I got half my stock during target.com 1 day sale last month...the other half, I paid retail price for this past week.  I won 20K from betting on ufc fight last week, so had plenty of cash to invest. lol  I bought 10k worth of target cards with my winnings, so I can plenty of cards to stock up on these.  I'm sorry, but I probably depleted a lot of the inventory from target.com. myself.  I have shipping confirmation  40!  I will try to post a pic when they all come in. =)

I have about 60 Orc Forges total now!  =) I got half my stock during target.com 1 day sale last month...the other half, I paid retail price for this past week.  I won 20K from betting on ufc fight last week, so had plenty of cash to invest. lol  I bought 10k worth of target cards with my winnings, so I can plenty of cards to stock up on these.  I'm sorry, but I probably depleted a lot of the inventory from target.com. myself.  I have shipping confirmation  40!  I will try to post a pic when they all come in. =)

Holy crap! That's a lot of orc forges! Now invest the rest of the betting money on some SSD.

I have about 60 Orc Forges total now!  =) I got half my stock during target.com 1 day sale last month...the other half, I paid retail price for this past week.  I won 20K from betting on ufc fight last week, so had plenty of cash to invest. lol  I bought 10k worth of target cards with my winnings, so I can plenty of cards to stock up on these.  I'm sorry, but I probably depleted a lot of the inventory from target.com. myself.  I have shipping confirmation  40!  I will try to post a pic when they all come in. I

I'm glad you didn't win the lottery.  Personally, I would be scary with millions at my disposal.

I'm glad you didn't win the lottery.  Personally, I would be scary with millions at my disposal.

I've always wondered what I would do with millions, but at my age, I wouldn't let anyone know.  Am I secretly sitting on millions and millions of dollars? No... No I am not.

I've always wondered what I would do with millions, but at my age, I wouldn't let anyone know.  Am I secretly sitting on millions and millions of dollars? No... No I am not.

If I won the lottery I would:

1. Pay off my mortgage

2. Put enough into the bank to retire someday

3. Give the rest to charity.

The list of people who have won the lottery and subsequently had their lives ruined is unimaginable. People treat you differently, your family treats you differently, its just bad karma somehow.

Check out this story:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/28/500-million-powerball-jackpot-the-tragic-stories-of-the-lotterys-unluckiest-winners/slide/callie-rogers/

If I won the lottery I would:

1. Pay off my mortgage

2. Put enough into the bank to retire someday

3. Give the rest to charity.

The list of people who have won the lottery and subsequently had their lives ruined is unimaginable. People treat you differently, your family treats you differently, its just bad karma somehow.

Check out this story:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/11/28/500-million-powerball-jackpot-the-tragic-stories-of-the-lotterys-unluckiest-winners/slide/callie-rogers/

I'll go ahead and take the money and take my chances. Everyone always sites how so many lottery winners go broke, but you really don't hear about that many. Sure they pop up from time to time, but that's just because people like to read about tragedy. Nobody wants to read an update about the guy who won $50 million, never had to work again and spent the rest of his life vacationing. Yes, there are stupid people out there, but people are winning these things all the time and most just take the money and are never heard about again.

• Like 2

I got a message from Target today that my latest Orc Forges were delayed. Not a good sign.

I ordered 8 on July 9th when I noticed they were magically back in stock on Target.com in the PM.  about 30 minutes after my orders the website showed them as sold out again  My first order of 3 has shipped, but my second order of 5 show as delayed.  The orders were placed minutes apart when I realized I should get as many as I could possibly afford asap. lol  I'm not keeping my hopes up too high on the second order of 5, but it would be nice if they did ship eventually.  My notification says if they can't ship by August 15th the order will be cancelled...

I ordered 8 on July 9th when I noticed they were magically back in stock on Target.com in the PM.  about 30 minutes after my orders the website showed them as sold out again  My first order of 3 has shipped, but my second order of 5 show as delayed.  The orders were placed minutes apart when I realized I should get as many as I could possibly afford asap. lol  I'm not keeping my hopes up too high on the second order of 5, but it would be nice if they did ship eventually.  My notification says if they can't ship by August 15th the order will be cancelled...

Man you need to share! Lol. I just want to get my two... :)

And welcome to the site!

thx Etan. I jus wanted to say hi to everyone!  I've been reselling for about 2 yrs now...I've built my lego empire to over 60k at this point...my goal is to get to 100k...should be there in no time. I'll try to post some pics of my inventory sometime, but the last time I tried, it said my file size was too big, so I have to figure that out. Love this site, but don't really like to post too much.

Did you bet on Chris Weidman?  What site do you use to place your bets?

Yes, I certainly did bet on Chris (the man!) Weidman. lol

I actually drove 4 hrs to Reno NV to place the bets, so that I could get the money right away.

My friend and I had been waiting for a couple months for that fight.

We were 90% sure that Weidman was going to win...that's why I decided to go all out!...glad I did! =)

• Like 1

Yes, I certainly did bet on Chris (the man!) Weidman. lol

I actually drove 4 hrs to Reno NV to place the bets, so that I could get the money right away.

My friend and I had been waiting for a couple months for that fight.

We were 90% sure that Weidman was going to win...that's why I decided to go all out!...glad I did! =)

Awesome! My step son is good friends with Weidman. They used to be bouncers together in a bar near Hofstra. Nice kid. Great win for him, and real nice win for you too!!!