9476 - The Orc Forge retiring

Its weird - none of mine carry the Orc Forge. This honestly makes me think it will even do better if it was even less available then I thought.

Yeah, I will say, it is interesting that when I search my local Target's through Target.com, there are a number who show it as not in stock, some with limited stock, some in stock, and some that it says "not carried at this store".

As some have mentioned, probably too much hype around this set on here, but give us a break, lots of new people and we weren't here when stuff like The Zombies, IS, others went EOL. So this is fun to track. :-)

I drove to two Targets about 45 minutes from my house last night. The first one was out of stock and the second had 3 for $33 and change. That brings me up to 5 sealed and one used set for my personal collection. The store I cleaned out was the only Target within an hour drive of me. And that's out of about 12 Targets. Most of the stores didn't even carry it.

Oh, this set is gone. It's on clearance at some Targets. Sold out in my area entirely. I was only able to get 5 locally and my wife would kill me if I bought any more online at the full retail after getting 3 last night on clearance. They must have just found another case in the warehouse. Bet it will be gone within the next couple hours.

If they come back in stock on lego.com then you can worry.

can still order 30 at Amazon for $56.87 & FREE Shipping.

I have been watching this set multiple times a day. Amazon had over 450 before the 17% sale, which I think started 2 weeks ago...now down to 10 left in stock. Walmart still has them at this price, limit 5 I believe. Amazon made me wait a week between orders, they were also limit 5.

Edit: quote took off the reference, which is the The Lord of the Rings Hobbit Urak-Hai Army (9471) set.

grabbed 5 more forges ... thanks for the heads up ...

stepped into my local target today and all of the wave one LOTR sets are gone ... no clearance lego either ... and i know no one came in there and bought them for the hidious prices they put them in.

Guest eightbrick

grabbed 5 more forges ... thanks for the heads up ...

stepped into my local target today and all of the wave one LOTR sets are gone ... no clearance lego either ... and i know no one came in there and bought them for the hidious prices they put them in.

They may have put them in the back for clearance later. I hear Walmart does that sometimes.