9476 - The Orc Forge retiring

I have about 60 Orc Forges total now!  =) I got half my stock during target.com 1 day sale last month...the other half, I paid retail price for this past week.  I won 20K from betting on ufc fight last week, so had plenty of cash to invest. lol  I bought 10k worth of target cards with my winnings, so I can plenty of cards to stock up on these.  I'm sorry, but I probably depleted a lot of the inventory from target.com. myself.  I have shipping confirmation  40!  I will try to post a pic when they all come in. =)

Makes me feelgood cuz I plan to parlay any college football winnings into investments....inspiring and awesome im not alone!!!!

well all 5 of mine arrived from target crushed.. not one was mint. Guess I have to keep them since exchange isnt an option now...

no worries they will sell just fine. this isnt the type of set where people will care what the box looks like, its all about whats IN the box.

Ugh, I'm going to be glad when this set is finally gone. Everytime somebody says "orc", I'm like "....Yeah?"

I'm tellin' ya. I've never been so confused. :wacko:

The sets 100% retired, anything that shows up at retail prices at this point is a gift. As others have said its probably just a few returned items, hence the reason it sold out so quickly, that or a shipment that was delayed or misplaced, its amazing what can get lost in a big with pallets and boxes stacked to the ceilings. warehouse.

Finally got my order of 45! =)  Amazingly, ALL the boxes seem to be fine.  I did orders in quantities of 3, rather than 5...that way, they come in a box that fits 3 sets just right...I noticed this with my previous orders.  So, I did 15 orders of 3, and got them all.  When I tried doing my 16th order, it went out of stock. lol  I want to post some pics, but when I try to attach a photo, it keeps saying that the file size is too big.  I don't know how to change that. =(

Finally got my order of 45! =)  Amazingly, ALL the boxes seem to be fine.  I did orders in quantities of 3, rather than 5...that way, they come in a box that fits 3 sets just right...I noticed this with my previous orders.  So, I did 15 orders of 3, and got them all.  When I tried doing my 16th order, it went out of stock. lol  I want to post some pics, but when I try to attach a photo, it keeps saying that the file size is too big.  I don't know how to change that. =(

WOW...45...good for you, congrats!!!...I am glad all went through. BTW I got mine today, all 15 is good.

The sets 100% retired, anything that shows up at retail prices at this point is a gift. As others have said its probably just a few returned items, hence the reason it sold out so quickly, that or a shipment that was delayed or misplaced, its amazing what can get lost in a big with pallets and boxes stacked to the ceilings. warehouse.

That was a very well done response and I agree, but somehow I feel like the sarcasm in my original statement was lost. :pardon: