9476 - The Orc Forge retiring

That's cool hustler!!! Are you from Denmark?

lol no... im a high school student on long island

If this is what you're doing while in ****.S., I predict you are going to go far in life!

I Incorporated my company back in 2011 when i was a sophmore repairing ipods and i phones. i sold nearly 3,000 units in a year.And in 2012 i changed my business to buying Otterbox and speck phone cases wholesale and sold around 12,000 on amazon in that year. All my profits went into legos!

That's cool hustler!!! Are you from Denmark?

lol no... im a high school student on long island

If this is what you're doing while in ****.S., I predict you are going to go far in life!

I Incorporated my company back in 2011 when i was a sophmore repairing ipods and i phones. i sold nearly 3,000 units in a year.And in 2012 i changed my business to buying Otterbox and speck phone cases wholesale and sold around 12,000 on amazon in that year. All my profits went into legos!

Good for you kid!!! You can now build your prom limo out of Lego!!! Haha j/k bro...that's good keep it up. I wish I would of known back then what you kids know now. Damn Internet is too good of a tool!

Congrats on your success at a young age StarPod. Keep working hard. Back to the topic...hard to find any Forge here in Toronto (CAN)...regular prices if there's stock, hope it's still around until I can pick up a few on sale. The set looks great, can be incorporated into most medieval/castle theme almost.

Love your work StarPod, great stuff!

Might have to start ferreting around for a few of these forges locally. Haven't seen any for a while though.

There aren't any left. Haha.

I still need to find one for me to complete my first run LOTR collection and a few to invest in. Hoping to find some when they get clearanced out a Target. Personally this was the set I was least interested in of the first run. Shelob's lair was probably weaker but it included Sam so...

And I was happy with the 5 that I had, that's a lot of freaking Orcs!

And Lurtz's.

Let's see, each The Orc Forge comes with two Mordor Orcs (one bald, other with hair, both the same), one Uruk-hai, and one Lurtz. So that is 200 Mordor Orcs, 100 Lurtz's, and 100 Uruk-Hai. Good lord, you'll have to buy the Tower of Orthanc now to have your army of 400 guys guarding it or Battle at Helm's Deep to raid it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nice to know...picked up 4 at walmart on sale recently.

i thought that set was only sold at target and LEGO stores, didnt realize wal mart was carrying it. I will have to check on the way home i guess. I snagged 2 off LEGO.com gets free shipping and the free jor-el minifig as its over the $75 amount.

I just noticed the "Retiring Soon" tag for the Orc Forge today, not sure when it was added.

http://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Orc-Forge-9476

Most sets seem to go EOL within a couple months of getting that tag.

My guess is most of these sets will be EOL by the end of the summer, christmas at the latest.

Great catch, Spartikis.  Really good news for OF owners.

As mentioned here before, this makes a great pair with Tower of Orthanc.

I also just noticed "retiring soon" status for Capt. America Avenging Cycle and Gandolf Arrives and several other sets. I dont know if this is new info or not but i hadnt seen it b4.

I'm disappointed that Helm's Deep isn't showing as "retiring soon".  All in due time, I guess.

I also just noticed "retiring soon" status for Capt. America Avenging Cycle and Gandolf Arrives and several other sets. I dont know if this is new info or not but i hadnt seen it b4.

Capt. America shows as "Sold Out"

Gandolf Arrives shows as "Call to check availability"