Ideas #005: 21104 - NASA Mars Science Laboratory Curiosity Rover

Etan

To throw this mess into another loop of no one knowing what Lego is doing anymore - and probably not even Lego at this point - I ordered one last night over the phone, despite it stating out of stock.  Just shipped this morning.  There is absolutely no logic whatsoever, but they did tell me that UK has a bunch....maybe they'll get some from over there?  No idea.

What is anyoying is that I can't use my US credit card to have them delivered to a UK address, through their UK site.  Still at GBP 29.99, not sure if $50 US is a great deal..thoughts?  I have one of these for myself, but the limited run on these in the US, makes this pretty valuable/rare.

I spoke to Lego customer services and asked to purchase one.  They said they are sold out, and have none on back order, and it was a limited run.  I may have spoken to someone at the Lego SH who was misinformed, but that was her reply as she checked her inventory.