LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

39 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Just saw one in the wild. Limited to 15k. Not sure it's going to sell out now, but the Rewards Center is saying it ends on May 8th. Do you really think they'll take it down if it doesn't sell out?

image.png.280ee85753eba44ae3ffb9a613c89774.png

yes I think it will be taken down and discarded but who knows mine came terribly dented and was a complete waste of $27

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

yes I think it will be taken down and discarded but who knows mine came terribly dented and was a complete waste of $27

Guessing it didn’t come in the cardboard wrapper like it use to. That sucks. I use to get all my prints in that nice packaging and would simply put a label on it to send for $5 with eBay discount. 

Still, you can’t win if you don’t play.

Edited by Captain_Obvious

5 hours ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Guessing it didn’t come in the cardboard wrapper like it use to. That sucks. I use to get all my prints in that nice packaging and would simply put a label on it to send for $5 with eBay discount. 

Still, you can’t win if you don’t play.

No just loose thrown in the bottom with everything piled on top and dented all over.

3 hours ago, starwarsxpress said:

Wow US buy it now has 49 active 289 sold of the 40591 Death Star gwp.  Cheapest is $70 for 1 then next is $75.  Glad I got it free from LEGO.  Know shipments are still delivering but that’s amazing.

I think it’s a keeper for most. Me too though, but “I got a price” — and we’re getting closer to it.

Edited by Captain_Obvious

On 5/5/2023 at 9:24 PM, starwarsxpress said:

No just loose thrown in the bottom with everything piled on top and dented all over.

I got lucky. Never seen LEGO do this before with a regular box laid flat and the poster within. Maybe they did it because the Cantina shipping box was long enough to pull it off.

However, it's numbered 1,343 out of 1,000,000,000. 

IMG-0325.thumb.JPG.56488f11a1a418bf8f46ce05f18f0112.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2023 at 11:55 AM, mplsabdullah said:
On 5/22/2023 at 11:01 AM, BrickStanley74 said:
I ordered nothing because I'm tired of the website's inability to load pages in a timely manner - or at all lol.

No loading issues for me last night

That's what she said!

thats-what-she-said-michael-scott.gif

• Haha 2

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion