LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

On 7/12/2023 at 12:08 AM, wegj15 said:

Folks, for what it's worth I had all my orders from last night process and the vip points did not show up for my orders on Harry Potter. I contacted customer service and they happily added them. FYI check your orders as it looks like a glitch to me.

My orders have shipped, but I only received points for one so far. I only see 1x points, so I'm giving it a few more days before contacting them.  All of my Rak $$$ were applied correctly.

34 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

My orders have shipped, but I only received points for one so far. I only see 1x points, so I'm giving it a few more days before contacting them.  All of my Rak $$$ were applied correctly.

I only had one order. It showed 1xVIP at checkout. Shipped Tuesday night at midnight, but didn't get the invoice and the points until last night (almost 24hrs later). Did credit as 2xVIP without having to call CS.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Not sure if there was a restock but I was told on Tuesday they were OOS but most likely someone found a few. 

IMG_1360.jpeg

Damn, not showing up for me, what was the necessary buy in?  I added a Disney Castle to my cart and nothing added, so they quantity found must have been small.

Dang, GWPs arrived all messed up. Pics don't do it justice. They offered a resend of Blactron (the seal was off too), 2000 points for Bionicle, and 2400 points for Space Ride. I do feel bad because it was obviously the carrier's fault and I've had to take losses for this very same reason when reselling. It is what it is...

IMG_0535.thumb.JPG.bd13a44afa6c6fe7950ab3850635eb3f.JPG

• Sad 3

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

These “Limited Edition” GWP keep getting worse and worse like they are testing the threshold people will pay to get PAB 

IMG_1368.jpeg

Gotta be honest . . . I wouldn't make any effort to get this set even on a low buy-in like $50 . . . Which proves your point )

Pass

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Dang, GWPs arrived all messed up. Pics don't do it justice. They offered a resend of Blactron (the seal was off too), 2000 points for Bionicle, and 2400 points for Space Ride. I do feel bad because it was obviously the carrier's fault and I've had to take losses for this very same reason when reselling. It is what it is...

IMG_0535.thumb.JPG.bd13a44afa6c6fe7950ab3850635eb3f.JPG

I literally just got my backordered pooh set and the space ship ride.  Both came smashed.  Can't replace the space ship ride and the Pooh set is backordered again.  They refunded me the points for the space ship (rather have a set that isn't crushed) and I have to return the pooh set and they will send another. More time and money wasted. Very disappointed. I think the UPS workers just don't care or are super p'od with the company. 

Edited by stackables
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, stackables said:

I literally just got my backordered pooh set and the space ship ride.  Both came smashed.  Can't replace the space ship ride and the Pooh set is backordered again.  They refunded me the points for the space ship (rather have a set that isn't crushed) and I have to return the pooh set and they will send another. More time and money wasted. Very disappointed. I think the UPS workers just don't care or are super p'od with the company. 

I think you're on to something with the UPS workers being pissed (either at the warehouse or on the truck). 

Sidenote, had no idea Space Ride sold out. I think it's more related to pent-up points rather than demand though. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

I think you're on to something with the UPS workers being pissed (either at the warehouse or on the truck). 

Sidenote, had no idea Space Ride sold out. I think it's more related to pent-up points rather than demand though. 

I think the space ride has been fully claimed for a while now. 

On 7/16/2023 at 11:58 AM, Captain_Obvious said:

I was anticipating my order to arrive today (Eldorado Fortress, Ahsoka BH, and GWPs), but only the GWPs were delivered. I was a little bummed since I was planning to start building EF tonight, but happy that all the GWPs arrived separately, safe and sound.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

So I guess we are not getting another run of these unless the system just cancels it after so many days of not being available and they do another run in the fall to go with the camera set  

IMG_1371.png

Were never supposed to get one now.  It's coming back at some point in future as stated before. 

• Like 1

New T&C on loyalty. It appears they merged the account with the loyalty account. The assumption is that they now tied the once generic code (used by anyone/sold to anyone) to your unified account, so only you can redeem it. Not sure if the threat below was part of the old T&C, but slanging unique codes may not work.

image.png.4a9f0c012e8009ed80f13c4a0f020e33.png

Edited by Captain_Obvious

6 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

Anyone else surprised this one is doing so poorly ($25ish)? I thought this one was gonna be $100, it's pretty cool to me.

LEGO House Tribute Home of The Brick 40563 

idk, kind of random to me.  I mean, who is the target here?

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion