LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

1 minute ago, Bricklectic said:

So someone that parts out sets can just scan the QR codes on all the sets they buy and make a quick 1% return on their purchases for the year, thats pretty sweet.

I bet a quick banhammer would come tho

I'm sure 50 of the same set might trigger a flag somewhere.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, thegraverobber said:

This was my content blocker. Disabled and it's working great now. Highly recommend deleting the Builder app and scanning with your phone camera to go straight to the redemption page.

Thanks that worked and points are immediately available. So it doesn’t work with the app they are trying to get you to use, Lego. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Yasss!

Brickclicker is calling this Castle remake as a Reward dropping in mid-November. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEi6sXfgcBM

image.thumb.png.39b72095faa716881c462c90ed171fb1.png

It looks better than last year’s Walmart 90th yellow castle, still microscale, but comes with 2 figures. 

I had to hunt to find the Target upload receipt icon since it is no longer on the splash page. 

And don’t forget to pre-load your Fantasy Adventure code for 9/1 if you haven’t redeemed it yet. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Received them today, a legit $30 set.

Got mine yesterday too, a very nice promo set indeed. What's interesting is LEGO shipped my 76419 Castle and Grounds in the original shipping carton, whilst the promo set and polybag were shipped in their own smaller standard box. Not sure if that's the new norm, but it's a first for me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BrickStanley74 said:

Got mine yesterday too, a very nice promo set indeed. What's interesting is LEGO shipped my 76419 Castle and Grounds in the original shipping carton, whilst the promo set and polybag were shipped in their own smaller standard box. Not sure if that's the new norm, but it's a first for me.

They started doing this with the larger sets last year but now it seems to be the norm. Not sure if it is because of all of us Box Queens complaining, the larger sets being shipped in the FF packaging, or both. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2