LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

Here is the list of sets that get the Disney 100 GWP, but it is adding with other sets that are not on the list like Hocus Pocus so you may want to hunt around. 5 orders of Poo works well. 

Tap Shop Now:

https://www.lego.com/en-us/page/lego-offers-promotions

It's working with the Temple of the Golden Idol too

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

the local store said no restocks

anyone else check out their local store ?

I guess they either intentionally or accidentally underestimated the demand that it would run out in 12 hours and stores would be out quickly as well

Mine store sold out day 1. I talked to my Lego guy that gets me the sealed cases and he said he can’t get any. No shortage in the UK going by the eBay listings pushing $80 USA sellers. The usual sellers that get multiples don’t seem to have them except for 1 in NYC. 

My online orders only 1 has shipped rest are still in warehouse. 

Just one thought on the Disney promo, my mind went to the UPS Strike and since that’s still looming I thought it could be possible Lego may pause their foot on the gas peddle if they perceived having problems getting orders out / piling up. - I am very happy Lego switched to UPS vs Fedex btw, fedex was so unpredictable for me and they would throw packages, always a different carrier. Although I know this can very from area to area for everyone.

2 minutes ago, wegj15 said:

Just one thought on the Disney promo, my mind went to the UPS Strike and since that’s still looming I thought it could be possible Lego may pause their foot on the gas peddle if they perceived having problems getting orders out / piling up. - I am very happy Lego switched to UPS vs Fedex btw, fedex was so unpredictable for me and they would throw packages, always a different carrier. Although I know this can very from area to area for everyone.

They already used USPS to ship my orders.  But Parcel Select means those will take longer to arrive vs UPS

I don't think I'm going too far out on a limb here given the "everyone in America gets a Nebulon GWP fiasco(at some point or another). I don't see LEGO switching that strategy up with Disney.

This will be the most overproduced GWP ever. Could you imagine the wrath of butt-hurt Disney obsessives? This ain't the mini-batmobile, I'm selling mine when it gets in.

• Like 1

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion