LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

41 minutes ago, Keyser Soze said:

Is Lasership part of UPS or some 3rd party that picks up stuff for the big companies? My latest order had a 6 day delay due to "weather" even though there were no issues after the day it was supposedly on the truck.

Lasership is a regional last-mile delivery company.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

This will be the most overproduced GWP ever. Could you imagine the wrath of butt-hurt Disney obsessives? This ain't the mini-batmobile, I'm selling mine when it gets in.

But what about this, has there ever been a light brick in a GWP?

IMG_1315.jpeg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Mine store sold out day 1. I talked to my Lego guy that gets me the sealed cases and he said he can’t get any. No shortage in the UK going by the eBay listings pushing $80 USA sellers. The usual sellers that get multiples don’t seem to have them except for 1 in NYC. 

My online orders only 1 has shipped rest are still in warehouse. 

Agree completely

those that sell lots and discounts for multiples are just not there

I know a lot will come on the market but I think this was short in the USA and will do nicely long term

already at $80

only 8k first run,  everyone was out in a day or two.  More coming at some point.

I was busy boating and jet skiing.  

On 6/28/2023 at 5:00 PM, Pseudoty said:

July 11-15 $220 gets you Blacktron and Bionicle sets also 2X VIP on select themes. 

city, friends, technic, HP are themes,  will be 4 promos possible during the time

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ravenb99 said:

only 8k first run,  everyone was out in a day or two.  More coming at some point.

I was busy boating and jet skiing.  

city, friends, technic, HP are themes,  will be 4 promos possible during the time

sounds like Disney will be back in a few months not during this window

will the four promos be blacktron, bionicle, houses 3 and a vip poly pack ?

thanks for the update: ) 

1 hour ago, Elkkthunder said:

How do we know it will be back? Just based on recent patterns like blacktron and others?

I looked into the light brick and currently there are 2, this one yellow and the red one, that are used in sets. Neither is available on PAB but are cheap on BL. I could not find a GWP that has ever had a light brick with the closest thing being the red one used in last years horrible employe Xmas gift. Currently the cheapest set in production that uses this piece is iron man 76206 for $40 but it was used in a $20 set in 2017 the creator robot. 

All of that means nothing and most probably think do to past events we will see another run this fall. 

But now there is this set coming out in September with that “film” for $99

IMG_1321.jpeg

• Like 6

6 hours ago, starwarsxpress said:

trying to plan spending

any one know what the stack will be ?

blacktron, bionicle, houses 3, poly pack ?

hoping all of that stack with select double points on the 11th and the bricktober

in store or online too ?

Has there actually been any indication that there will be 4 bonuses. I know of 3, but 4 just seems extra generous, and very unlike LEGO.

23 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

well looks like it is not very special

https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-vip-days-2023-promotions-revealed/

if it stays live the 15% at rakuten is great but it excludes hard to find

so do they really cut it to 3% on the hard to find or the exclusive ?

I had to go thru the HTF fiasco back in May. Since then, LEGO has updated the terms so HTF and Exclusives will not get the extra CB. Here's the email I received from Rakuten. 
image.thumb.png.d9d8c6828433c27d77d3b5e42bd2adba.png

Pretty limited supply in store again so should run out before Friday.  Been the theme of late running lots of different promotions with smaller amounts.  Still better deal at the $220 for the 2 then previous especially with the restrictions and then the vip poly and vip keychain makes a pretty good deal.  Haunted House at 27.99 right before the movie was an odd choice for a sale but I'll take it.

Think Xmas in July returns the 21st again if I remember the date right.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, wegj15 said:

Folks, for what it's worth I had all my orders from last night process and the vip points did not show up for my orders on Harry Potter. I contacted customer service and they happily added them. FYI check your orders as it looks like a glitch to me.

Same....hopefully they are aware of the issue

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion