LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

14 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Kinda tempted by this one. I'm not seeing this backpack available anywhere else, and resell value on eBay for new backpacks looks good. The resolution of the photo is crap with no sizing, hmm.

https://www.lego.com/en-us/vip/rewards-center/rewards
image.png.7263724b832e8220d947427def2b80b7.png

It has to be pretty lightweight and flimsy to fold up like that. $25 in points

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Kinda tempted by this one. I'm not seeing this backpack available anywhere else, and resell value on eBay for new backpacks looks good. The resolution of the photo is crap with no sizing, hmm.

I'll let you know thanks for the post but it is lego vip and rare that makes it awesome : )

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Combined post with the what did you do today thread. I was in NYC this past weekend with my GF and still did not make it into the flagship store, look at this line for what, but I was not waiting in it. Anyway, I did go to the Levi’s Time Square store and got this bag for “free” with $125 purchase and it actually has a $129 price tag on it but feels like a cheap $10 plastic bag that nobody wanted or even wanted to carry around for the day. 

ETA: could not upload the line video file size was too big but it wrapped around 5th avenue and all the way down the next block easily 100 people in line  

IMG_4433.jpeg

IMG_1451.jpeg

IMG_4475.jpeg

IMG_1457.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Combined post with the what did you do today thread. I was in NYC this past weekend with my GF and still did not make it into the flagship store, look at this line for what, but I was not waiting in it. Anyway, I did go to the Levi’s Time Square store and got this bag for “free” with $125 purchase and it actually has a $129 price tag on it but feels like a cheap $10 plastic bag that nobody wanted or even wanted to carry around for the day. 

ETA: could not upload the line video file size was too big but it wrapped around 5th avenue and all the way down the next block easily 100 people in line  

IMG_4433.jpeg

IMG_1451.jpeg

I stopped by the store LEGO Store at Rockefeller Center when we were in NYC last.  Is there a store in Times Square that is the flagship store?

Just now, exciter1 said:

I stopped by the store LEGO Store at Rockefeller Center when we were in NYC last.  Is there a store in Times Square that is the flagship store?

The last time I was there, Memorial Day weekend, I went to the wrong one Flatiron and was seriously underwhelmed except they had unlimited free SC Polybags. The RC store is the flagship store AFAIK? I was staying in Times Square but luckily avoided the flash mob that was 2 miles away for a free PS5. 

11 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Yep, you were lucky. We stopped in there early, but there was definitely a line later in the day. It's multiple floors and strange to navigate. I think we only left with a couple NYC keychains.

• Like 1

I'm wondering if this auto-generated code will work in the USA?

I'm not getting the pop-up code, so I'm hoping another BP'er can get the pop-up and do me a solid and pass me one (you can get numerous codes). I already contacted Stone to see if they'll send me one, but I don't want to wait if someone can help out now. Thanks in advance, DM me here.

https://www.stonewars.de/angebote/exklusiver-lego-gutscheincode-lego-5006746-schiffschaukel/

image.thumb.png.de7acbc92692aba9c3b3313301251f69.png

11 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

I'm wondering if this auto-generated code will work in the USA?

I'm not getting the pop-up code, so I'm hoping another BP'er can get the pop-up and do me a solid and pass me one (you can get numerous codes). I already contacted Stone to see if they'll send me one, but I don't want to wait if someone can help out now. Thanks in advance, DM me here.

https://www.stonewars.de/angebote/exklusiver-lego-gutscheincode-lego-5006746-schiffschaukel/

image.thumb.png.de7acbc92692aba9c3b3313301251f69.png

Alright, I switched my VPN connection to Germany and got the pop-up with the code. Inserted at checkout, and it applied, but not seeing the gift appear in my cart. I might have to test this one out "for Science"

image.thumb.png.42c90faea5f56e8fe55726aadc8f38d9.png

image.thumb.png.ebca02b28f3a71a330840f6ca809e93b.png

• Haha 2

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion
1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

I guess we need to change the thread title? And they will have a QR code “Brickfolio”  

https://www.lego.com/en-us/insiders/rewards-center/welcome?CMP=AFC-AffiliateUS-JF2DY0n6uhs-3146997-1182088-1

I wonder how this one is going to play out:

• Members can now also earn points by registering previously purchased sets via the unique QR code in the building instructions and cataloguing them on their LEGO® Insiders account.

Will it mean that if I purchase a set from Walmart/Amazon and use the unique QR code inside the box, I'll earn points? If so, I'm guessing it will be 1 point per dollar like Target. 

Does anyone know when they started putting unique QR's in the instructions?

On 8/11/2023 at 6:46 AM, Pseudoty said:

Houses of the World 3 and a Dreamz Polybag available now. 
still no Fantasy Adventure ride 

Looks like the fruitcake is getting baked on the 16th.

I thought they did a really good job with releasing the Bricktober's as a reward. Yellow boxes, Minifigures, vehicles, and a multiple reward theme to collect over time --getting them coin vibes..

https://www.stonewars.de/news/lego-bricktober-vip-preamien-update/

image.thumb.png.9895d63911456b54314cf1a76fe02821.png

• Like 2