LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

14 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

The Coins look better than the spare parts pack we all probably can make ourselves at home. The AFOL survey overwhelmingly told them we wanted Minifigures back for the May the 4th GWP not this junk set. 

I've been waiting forever for open stomach Taun Taun polybag to pair with my Hoth Han :thumbsu:

1 hour ago, starwarsxpress said:

Bought in store and got the Easter Rabbit boxed gwp, off-road gwp and flower pot gwp.  No spring poly pack that’s fine I’ll trade that for the Easter Rabbit gwp any day.

Spring poly actually better factoring in shipping and buy in plus they were extremely limited compared to the others and the basket for that matter 

Saw a post on Reddit /Legodeal that talked about free student codes for Ray the Castaway and a Friends polybag. Use it at Lego.com checkout with $100 purchase. 

I went thru every code posted for Ray. There are several codes for the Friends polybag that still work.

By chance does anyone still have a code lol? I see that you can DM few folks on there to still get a code.

Edited by Captain_Obvious

7 hours ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Saw a post on Reddit /Legodeal that talked about free student codes for Ray the Castaway and a Friends polybag. Use it at Lego.com checkout with $100 purchase. 

I went thru every code posted for Ray. There are several codes for the Friends polybag that still work.

By chance does anyone still have a code lol? I see that you can DM few folks on there to still get a code.

Is this still active?  I had my daughter check with her student beans acct and she did not see either offer.

2 hours ago, tdw said:

Is this still active?  I had my daughter check with her student beans acct and she did not see either offer.

The codes themselves still work, but generating new ones is not possible. Several individuals produced multiple codes and shared them in that discussion. Many of the Friends polybag codes still work, but not the Ray Castaway ones. 

Edited by Captain_Obvious

On 4/21/2023 at 5:35 PM, Captain_Obvious said:

Seems like every time they do maintenance something new pops up. Not really rewards, more like surveys. Really hoping it’s that new Pirate set @Pseudotyshowed

IMG_0098.thumb.jpeg.f9fef33534a2595b018c727f0c816afe.jpeg

The only thing that I noticed is Worlds of Wonder Arch set which was marked Sold Out is back but still limit 1. The SW May 4th Splash page is viewable as well. 

VIP Reward: Discounts on sets – Online only

Now VIP members can redeem points for discounts on selected LEGO® Star Wars™ sets. Details in the Reward Center. Not a VIP? Join today – membership is free, and you can start earning points to redeem for great rewards like this. Offers valid 5/1-5/7. Online only.*

16 minutes ago, Captain_Obvious said:

Interesting. The discount has to be greater than 5%, right? Otherwise I'd just cash my points out for the normie discount.

I'll bet 1,000 points it's 10% off -- FFS..

Maybe I'll get this lame-azz Flying Disc instead.

image.png.38dfb0d569230f8f655eb7272518f4ca.png

Rumor is 100 points gets you 20% off of "select sets"

• Like 2

Hold on now. Did you see this @Pseudoty? Last year you guys did pretty good on that Landspeeder print (I skipped). Might have to jump in with all the GWPs, points, points for discount, and now with the limited print. This year is looking pretty good actually. Also, figured out how to game the CP1 cash back at 18% for future use (until they fix it). 

https://www.lego.com/en-us/page/star-wars-day-deals

image.thumb.png.e197adc5eba782ce05216bff7596cff0.png

• Like 2

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion