LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

11 minutes ago, keymomachine said:

Limited or worth getting? :)

I'm starting to rate the value of everything by what I call "The B-itch Factor". Would any b-itch about LEGO if this sold out and they didn't get the chance to grab it in time? Hell no. 

Edited by Captain_Obvious
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Doesn't work on HP Icons, but I bought one anyway.

8 minutes ago, bmalsam16141 said:

Not in US. Santa’s Front Yard is done.

7 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Doesn’t work for me even if I duplicate @Phil Border?

Must have poofed or been a fluke. Definitely showed for me but wasn't able to replicate later. And I am in the US :)

So musings about the new promo. I presell them each time, get there at open, then pack it in the car and drop it off on the way back to work.

Usually there is a line, this time.... crickets. I got there about 5 minutes after it opened and I was the only person in the store the entire time I was there. Not sure if it's the promo, or if its the recession, or both.... but the place was dead. 

Lego store was out of bags, so they gave me a box. Promo fits nicely in an 11x8x3

image.jpeg.24d8fc20b897c9cbd6c1fc109f3e0925.jpeg

Receipt says they are valuing the promos as 

Hogwarts: Grand Staircase    -$19.99
6378986 30435    Build Your Own    -$21.00

That's an expensive polybag

image.png.453e5cc1cab83a17a65bf1ed05f9a321.png

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, brickvoyeur said:

So musings about the new promo. I presell them each time, get there at open, then pack it in the car and drop it off on the way back to work.

Usually there is a line, this time.... crickets. I got there about 5 minutes after it opened and I was the only person in the store the entire time I was there. Not sure if it's the promo, or if its the recession, or both.... but the place was dead. 

Lego store was out of bags, so they gave me a box. Promo fits nicely in an 11x8x3

image.jpeg.24d8fc20b897c9cbd6c1fc109f3e0925.jpeg

With no new big HP set release and the omission of the monthly calendar many people probably don’t even know about the GWP until today when the email goes out. If the HP D2C Hogwarts Train came out today perhaps there would have been a few more people, but I hope there is no line on Castle day!

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion