LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion

Captain_Obvious

I got it! 

For those wondering, I used Chrome (the website / not text), submitted at around 9:30pm (pst), submitted a Walmart generated PDF of my order, and I did it RIGHT when I placed the order (so the order had not shipped). 

I did this before reading the order had to be "shipped" so I actually thought I was screwed, but guess not.

image.png.92a8badac250f08ba228ee1142a65ae7.png

56 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Any indication that Walmart Canada will be offering a similar promo?

Any chance someone has an extra receipt to share? (I'd attempt to ship the promo to a friend in the USA).

If you can access Walmart USA just do a curbside order and don’t pick it up. 

2 hours ago, eliminator said:

Thanks, just did that. Will they email me a pdf receipt? I opted for immediate curbside pick up.

Just go into your order history and view details and generate a receipt, take a screenshot or save it as a PDF. 

2 hours ago, LegoTriathlete said:

It's this type of shenanigans that ruins things for the rest of us...

Tsk Tsk Tsk GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yes, I single handedly ruined the B&N kids club and TRU Rrewards program, Sorry. 

20 minutes ago, gmpirate said:

Just received confirmation text x2.

So, seems like the website link didn't work for me but texting the receipt did.  It's just been since my previous post time wise -- not bad.

You got a confirmed receipt or a receipt is valid congrats ? I’m approaching 48 hours from confirmed receipt and no congrats 

Wow, this was an absolute nightmare. I must have submitted the receipt 10x, in 10 different ways, and received message after message of “duplicate entry” or “invalid receipt”. It was the text channel that finally worked.

I was asked to confirm via email and sent to a page that had my email address hard coded, but the address and phone fields were blank. I inputted my original address/number and was denied. Went back via the original link, email still hard coded, and inserted a new address/phone. It worked!

I believe the unique identifier is your address or phone, so try to switch those up even though you can’t change your email on the final confirmation page.

615409DC-96AF-4F89-9CD0-5FCCFE708BA6.thumb.jpeg.2e885424ff88f912836afd52fd821c70.jpeg

The international B factor is definitely high since they don’t even have an opportunity to participate and Lego said they would no longer do this. 

Has anyone gotten the congratulations email yet that has used a picture of a physical receipt? I have gotten 2 congratulations emails both from electronic receipts and the 2 from physical store receipts nothing yet. Not sure if they require another step involving a human.  

23 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

The international B factor is definitely high since they don’t even have an opportunity to participate and Lego said they would no longer do this. 

Has anyone gotten the congratulations email yet that has used a picture of a physical receipt? I have gotten 2 congratulations emails both from electronic receipts and the 2 from physical store receipts nothing yet. Not sure if they require another step involving a human.  

Yes, I used physical receipt and got the congrats e-mail early yesterday morning when others were also reporting getting the e-mail.

• Thanks 1

• exciter1 changed the title to LEGO VIP Insiders/GWP Discussion