Bricklink's AFOL Designer Program 2021

6 minutes ago, Gonkalin said:

Very nice. I'm glad they are giving people a heads up on the upcoming charges. Brilliant of them. Instead of getting a handful of bounced bank accounts or out-of-date credit cards. Wonder if this means days or weeks until charge? But good on them for the heads up regardless. I would guess this means it will be a week or less until they charge cards. 

Just got the e-mail and came here to let you know, as you asked about this last week. Agreed this is a good policy for a pre-order like this.

10 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Why would you say that? If the credit card I used when placing the preorder is still active and has available credit, I think I should be fine.

I have it happen with many LEGO backorders. It could just be different security, depending on your cc.

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

So the designer of CITF who originally reported to BL that people were selling his model on eBay is now selling his signed copy:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-bricklink-castle-castle-910001-box-signed-by-designer-/275052599075?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m2548.l6249&mkrid=709-127639-2357-0

Lol.

'Must feel he/she/they are now **famous**

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SLL said:

What payment method did you use when ordered? I used PayPal wondering if I should call in switching it to cc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used paypal too, and the payment didn’t go through. I had to call them to change the payment method.

Just now, KShine said:

I know that we are getting the nice box (which is great), but has there been any word of a chance that we are getting printed instructions?

Round 1 no, they still haven’t provided the PDF version AFAIK just the app instructions. Sets are shipping from Denmark and I have seen a few complaints in the comments that they are arriving damaged because no packing material was used. 

Round 1 no, they still haven’t provided the PDF version AFAIK just the app instructions. Sets are shipping from Denmark and I have seen a few complaints in the comments that they are arriving damaged because no packing material was used. 

Wouldn’t be happy if it’s damaged after paying so much for a set. I assumed LEGO can’t send out replacement as they probably have few spare. Wondering what CS will do, some discount perhaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, coelian said:

I used a cc. 

8 hours ago, stom1c said:

I used paypal too, and the payment didn’t go through. I had to call them to change the payment method.

Thanks.

I called in today having them switched the payment to cc. But on the order page, currently it still shows pp as payment method, wondering if it's going to change or LEGO just go ahead charging my cc when order ships. 

22 hours ago, SLL said:

Thanks.

I called in today having them switched the payment to cc. But on the order page, currently it still shows pp as payment method, wondering if it's going to change or LEGO just go ahead charging my cc when order ships. 

I called Lego several weeks ago to change my credit card for payment and lego.com still shows my old credit card on my order status. At the time, the Lego rep confirmed that it had been changed.