Predictions for the upcoming Lego Black Friday Event

9 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:
30 minutes ago, Bricks Eh said:
How certain are we that the dickens promo will not be included with sale items on Black Friday??

Black Friday is a week away. The Dickens promo will not last that long. Expect the ice skating set to be the promo for Black Friday.

Dickens is only live Saturday and Sunday then returns BF to CM.  There is plenty of them.   The stores get partial allotment of the overall total then receive more for the long weekend.  Online may run out early next weekend but they will have them.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ravenb99 said:

Dickens is only live Saturday and Sunday then returns BF to CM.  There is plenty of them.   The stores get partial allotment of the overall total then receive more for the long weekend.  Online may run out early next weekend but they will have them.  

What a Dickens move 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

If you say it then I believe it. But that is definitely different than last year and the year before. The VIP promo wasn't offered on Black Friday in 2019 or 2018..

Just now, Shortbus311 said:
3 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

If you say it then I believe it. But that is definitely different than last year and the year before. The VIP promo wasn't offered on Black Friday in 2019 or 2018..

It's been that way at least 4 years with the preview.   

3 hours ago, oneknightr said:

Normally, there are a ton of clearanced keychains at $0.99 or $1.49 to get over the threshold, but there aren't any now. What the h***?? Guess I'll have to add a $5 CMF figure. 

Hmm, given the supposed rules about clearance items not qualifying for the promos, I’ll be aiming for lowest cost item available if needed to break $200.00

3 minutes ago, hockeyweasel said:

Raven correct me if I'm wrong, but the difference the last year or two is that the second seasonal GWP has been released the first week or two of December rather than it being Bricktober and BF and we've been getting something stupid like the 24-in-1 advent, or mindstorms in October.

yeah its usually been early December on the 2nd one and that runs for 3 weeks or until gone  usually runs out slightly before Xmas on average.

last year had Diagon thrown in somewhere there too or year before starting to run together.   And the little Surfer Van was a BF one day promo.  Little Batmobile with big one too.  Was a good promo year.

There is some other old promos this year as well in limited quantity.  Don't remember them all but BB8 is one with SW purchases and Olaf Sleigh thing is back with Frozen.  

Edited by ravenb99
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

If Dickens lasts longer than four hours, then please consult your doctor.

if you don't sell out of them you might be accused of holding your dickens for to long.

course selling to quick may be premature release of the dickens

Edited by ravenb99
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

if you don't sell out of them you might be accused of holding your dickens for to long.

course selling to quick may be premature release of the dickens

You can assemble and look at your Dickens but just don’t play with it

Edited by Bricks Eh
  • Haha 1