Predictions for the upcoming Lego Black Friday Event

Looking at the already live BF weekend in Australia, I cannot see any deals on sets just the double points & freebie. 
Is BF weekend in Australia the same as the offerings in Europe usually?

2 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Went by my local Lego store today. Mountain of Dickens sets behind the counter. They were willing to hold some sets for me to pick up tomorrow. Plenty of Elf Workshops, a couple gingerbreads & firehouses. I held one of each. Piano, Diner, Batwing, Haunted House all in stock. 

Diner selling out in the U.K. so a good sign here.

Edited by Secret Squirrel

7 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Looking at the already live BF weekend in Australia, I cannot see any deals on sets just the double points & freebie. 
Is BF weekend in Australia the same as the offerings in Europe usually?

Diner selling out in the U.K. so a good sign here.

Store has much better stock than the website here. Almost everything I listed is oos on the site. 

Just now, Bricks Eh said:

well, not the VW beetle... hahaha sold out again

Or the winter fire house. sold out 

12 minutes ago, KShine said:

what are we all planning on buying tonight?

I've made a few moc carts on paper. So if i don't get first idea I can move on. 

27 minutes ago, KShine said:

So, since sale items won't get the gwp's - what are we all planning on buying tonight?

I'm leaning towards the Batwing, because that was on my "to buy eventually" list... I think I'm going to pair it with myself using my backup email address that I sent my Rakuten referral to.  I'm hoping the 10% cash back (today only which I'm wondering if it expires pacific time) stacks with the $40 welcome bonus I should receive for referring to my backup account and spending $40 or more... 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sodoubleoggood said:

I'm leaning towards the Batwing, because that was on my "to buy eventually" list... I think I'm going to pair it with myself using my backup email address that I sent my Rakuten referral to.  I'm hoping the 10% cash back (today only which I'm wondering if it expires pacific time) stacks with the $40 welcome bonus I should receive for referring to my backup account and spending $40 or more... 

Rakuten appears to be until 3am eastern - so there should be an overlap.

I expect the low limits and my prior big ticket purchases will hinder my buying plans.

Edited by KShine
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, KShine said:

Rakuten appears to be until 3am eastern - so there should be an overlap.

I expect the low limits and my prior big ticket purchases will hinder my buying plans.

2.0% Cash Back on Exclusives

All the sets I want are exclusives, so...

Normally, there are a ton of clearanced keychains at $0.99 or $1.49 to get over the threshold, but there aren't any now. What the h***?? Guess I'll have to add a $5 CMF figure. 

I usually use these when I need filler to hit a threshold. Low priced and actually useful if you don’t want a random CMF or another keychain to throw in your junk drawer. You’ll find them under the “xtra” section in the themes tab. c4435e14d6681d37754ea1e4b7134a45.jpg
60c5a8fb584a898cf9ac95bb17e5458b.jpg
  • Thanks 1