Predictions for the upcoming Lego Black Friday Event

Ran up to the Lego store here. Prob 50 people in line to get in. They are only letting 6 in at a time. 

Did the same because Temple Fair was Sold Out on Lego.com. 30 minute wait in line.

Came home and Temple Fair is back on stock online. Weird. I was checking availability while waiting and it wasnt back then. Guy behind me ran in to grab exactly the same :)

Also got $10 off in points, even though I only have 1091pts in my account after my online purchases last night. Receipt show correct email address. Not sure what happened there.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Did the same because Temple Fair was Sold Out on Lego.com. 30 minute wait in line.

Came home and Temple Fair is back on stock online. Weird. I was checking availability while waiting and it wasnt back then. Guy behind me ran in to grab exactly the same :)

Also got $10 off in points, even though I only have 1091pts in my account after my online purchases last night. Receipt show correct email address. Not sure what happened there.

You were smart to go. My Temple order today looks like this. It still shows in stock too :mda:

80105 Chinese New Year Temple Fair V39
USD 119.99 2
USD 239.98

Out of Stock Will be shipped within 60 days
Edited by marcandre
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CosmicSpeed said:
3 hours ago, ravenb99 said:
I'm just hoping we don't start seeing pics of everyones hauls,  next thing you know we have a dickens measuring contest

Well your tree tree was pretty large...

I didn't know what to make this year.  Last year was easy with the tree and ginger bread house.  

Plus these cases are 8 count and not as easy to create a work of art 

My local store is already out of the Dickens set as of late this afternoon. I'm glad I went this morning to get some personal items purchased with the Promo. Sets were flying off the shelves. Last Disney Castle sold while I was there this morning. There were stacks of the Elves House this morning, all gone by this afternoon. The lack of Promo was not stopping folks this afternoon. It will be interesting to see what they have left by Black Friday! 

10 am: Local Lego store opened

11 am: Arrived at store, where there was a line with 10 people in front of me

I was in the store for 20 minutes, during which time at least 10 transactions were completed (all were buying $100+ sets).  There were plenty of haunted house, winter village fire station, grand piano, corner garage, bookshop, NES, batmobile, batwing, 80105, 80104, 75192, 75252, 75978, ecto-1, but only 1 roller coaster, 1 Taj Mahal, and 1 71043.  There was no gingerbread house, elf club house, and great hall.

Edited by cambridge02138

24 minutes ago, cambridge02138 said:

10 am: Local Lego store opened

11 am: Arrived at store, where there was a line with 10 people in front of me

I was in the store for 20 minutes, during which time at least 10 transactions were completed (all were buying $100+ sets).  There were plenty of haunted house, winter village fire station, grand piano, corner garage, bookshop, NES, batmobile, batwing, 80105, 80104, 75192, 75252, 75978, ecto-1, but only 1 roller coaster, 1 Taj Mahal, and 1 71043.  There was no gingerbread house, elf club house, and great hall.

Good selection, You prob would have noticed a mos eisley so I'm guessing that gone too