Predictions for the upcoming Lego Black Friday Event

1 hour ago, CsabaLazlo said:

Any opinions on whether or not Vader's Castle (75251) will make it into the UK Black Friday sale? I think it's unlikely as it's a premium back ordered set but, I would love to hear why I'm wrong :)

Would they put back order sets into sales? I’ve never seen so many OOS on back order sets on Lego GB ever. 
vaders castle is hard to get hold of at present, was on amazon a week ago briefly.

3 hours ago, Secret Squirrel said:
3 hours ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Would they put back order sets into sales? I’ve never seen so many OOS on back order sets on Lego GB ever. 
vaders castle is hard to get hold of at present, was on amazon a week ago briefly.

my guess is they’ve reserved sets for the upcoming sales.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Teal brick no longer on Shop at Home. Dickens still going long.

I've had the teal brick and the han solo key chain "taken" from my order because it's been sitting in my order list.

1 from han solo early when the VIP weekend started.

1 teal brick from a back order.

Is there any chance I can get them or am I just SOL?

Just now, terrymc4677 said:

Dickens supply appears to have some girth to it. That’s good. Hopefully it has enough stamina to last until the Black Friday sale.

I would only assume lego has two separate batches of Dickens... one for this weekend and one for next weekend... So even if they sell out today then they will have fresh stock fur next weekend. I recall something like that with the christmas tree last year?? Now, that being said, I think we all got enough Dickens this weekend so if they do run out and end up giving us another promo next weekend instead it might be a positive thing... right?

Illusion of plentitude? Knight Bus and more importantly Quidditch Match on a custom palletized display unit straight from LEGO. QM seal code is 41R0, so these are minty fresh. The ones on the regular shelf were 28R0 and 36R0, so pretty new too. Is this a final batch, or is LEGO actively printing these still and is retirement hence just an illusion?

20201122_105450.thumb.jpg.d07861070d21ec60051bee57db98276e.jpg

59 minutes ago, Bricks Eh said:

I would only assume lego has two separate batches of Dickens... one for this weekend and one for next weekend... So even if they sell out today then they will have fresh stock fur next weekend. I recall something like that with the christmas tree last year?? Now, that being said, I think we all got enough Dickens this weekend so if they do run out and end up giving us another promo next weekend instead it might be a positive thing... right?

How many dickens did you get?

4 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Interested to see how far people pushed it

I have more stuff on my list but I’m holding out for the HP book of monsters and the skating rink GWP promos... Skating rink will run for month of Dec (apparently will be $150 as well but i feel it should be lower)... and as far as i know there is no leaked info about the HP book of monsters