Predictions for the upcoming Lego Black Friday Event

Disappointment... The better deals were everywhere else earlier this week.

Retailers going 40-60% off on popular sets, one even gives store vouchers for 100% of the value of your pre-selected (Lego) buys. 

And then there is Lego... 20% on mainly the crappy sets. Goodnight ;)

2 minutes ago, KShine said:

I am personally fine with nothing special - Happy to try to save my positive cashflow.

The Tantive is a good buy, as should the VW Camper eventually be - But last weeks Tant with Teal, Keychain, and double VIP was better than the 20% off

Just now, MasamuneHonjo said:

Folks in the UK, where else have good deals for LEGO?  I've been holding off for months thinking Black Friday on LEGO's site would be the best place.

Likely a good sign for the hoarders, as lego's supply is likely drying up.

Edited by KShine

2 minutes ago, KShine said:

The Tantive is a good buy, as should the VW Camper eventually be - But last weeks Tant with Teal, Keychain, and double VIP was better than the 20% off

Likely a good sign for the hoarders, as lego's supply is likely drying up.

When I say I've been holding off, I mean I've passed on other deals, such as the recent John Lewis deal, thinking Black Friday would be better.  I wish I'd just bought stuff last week instead.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, joneyyy1981 said:

in eu seeing VW camper & tantive thats it.

I'm Tentative to get more Tantiv.  Also feel like if I want a T1 for personal  I'll ask on site here as someone with Too many for Too long would likely make me a better offer and I would rather a fellow BPer got my money instead anyway.  Some good (not great) deals all week on stuff around various retailers anyway, so be it.