Predictions for the upcoming Lego Black Friday Event

nothing official released yet but from what it looks like would just be 20 off sets this year.  Think the daily thing is a no go to avoid big crowds lining up daily with the rona.  Stores got hit super hard this year on the early weekend.  Like harder than BF hard.  That's a hard dickens.  Should know something mid week hopefully.  Each year it gets closer and closer  think last year was just a few days before.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

nothing official released yet but from what it looks like would just be 20 off sets this year.  Think the daily thing is a no go to avoid big crowds lining up daily with the rona.  Stores got hit super hard this year on the early weekend.  Like harder than BF hard.  That's a hard dickens.  Should know something mid week hopefully.  Each year it gets closer and closer  think last year was just a few days before.

it has alway been a "long shot " anyways . Stay thirsty my friend 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Voltron said:

Last year in UK they had a Chinese set (boat race) / winter set (train) / ideas (apollo), so list from Italy looks legit.

All that is making me question it is that their graphic only says up to 20% off selected sets. 2 of the leaked ones from Italy were 30% wasn't it?

10 hours ago, Lukish said:

All that is making me question it is that their graphic only says up to 20% off selected sets. 2 of the leaked ones from Italy were 30% wasn't it?

In Italy lego B&M is sold via LCS and not official lego store, maybe they are running a slightly different promo. The online lego store in Italy is the official lego one though.

Just now, MotorCityMuscle said:

20% off some bigger sets might not be bad. But yeah, I’m thinking it’s not gonna be as good as last year .

is all 20 off, no daily deals which was expected,   Biggest 4 sets are vestas, T1, Tantive, Droid Commander

after that Shanghai, Flinstones, Steamboat

which leaves the usual random brickheadz, some seasonals,   random small / medium sets, crappy selling themes (hidden side) and hardlines stuff.

just no reason for them to do much this year though.  Raised the GWP thresholds to 150 and still sold out in 2-3 hours at most stores and still sold tons without them.   If you do want a big set though I'd get it this weekend.  Just don't see much being left after BF/CM if they do as much as the did this weekend.

looks like all the holiday stuff is pretty much gone for the year,  at LL as well.   Which blows.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ravenb99 said:

is all 20 off, no daily deals which was expected,   Biggest 4 sets are vestas, T1, Tantive, Droid Commander

which leaves the usual random brickheadz, some seasonals,   random small / medium sets, crappy selling themes (hidden side) and hardlines stuff.

just no reason for them to do much this year though.  Raised the GWP thresholds to 150 and still sold out in 2-3 hours at most stores and still sold tons without them.   If you do want a big set though I'd get it this weekend.  Just don't see much being left after BF/CM if they do as much as the did this weekend.

looks like all the holiday stuff is pretty much gone for the year,  at LL as well.   Which blows.

Backs up what you were saying about not wanting the crowds in this 'rona environment. Nothing would discourage me from making the effort more than those discounts and on nothing exciting. I'll do all my shopping from home.

2 minutes ago, hockeyweasel said:

Backs up what you were saying about not wanting the crowds in this 'rona environment. Nothing would discourage me from making the effort more than those discounts and on nothing exciting. I'll do all my shopping from home.

funny is stores still had 50 lined up which was more than I ever remember.  Did have a lot of stock this weekend though and probably last good shot of the xmas sets and seasonals.  So probably drove a lot of the sales cause all that was mostly sold out online and not available other places.

12 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

funny is stores still had 50 lined up which was more than I ever remember.  Did have a lot of stock this weekend though and probably last good shot of the xmas sets and seasonals.  So probably drove a lot of the sales cause all that was mostly sold out online and not available other places.

well if that is the case on sales sounds like I am good to buy the space sets at 40 off and the Porsche at 119 as those aren’t going to get better than that or close ? lol

22 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

Maybe i missed something... we’re you saying that you know that all sets are 20% off? or just listing sets you would buy at 20% off 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

was saying  what is on sale is 20 off,  I listed the best stuff

Right! gotcha... i’m hoping the list of actual sets that will be in sale leaks here soon... 

Also, someone said that Dickens will not be included with sale items... is this true?? can’t find that written anywhere? (maybe it was referring to the “sale” items in the rewards center??)

• Confused 1