Star Wars 2021

brickvoyeur

28 minutes ago, spener90 said:

Am I the only one that thinks that the Vader helmet looks like it is in a good mood?

You're not a lone.  And several reviewers have said the same.

15 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Seeing them together I think DV helmet is smaller in scale.  Looks like it needs to be 2-3 studs wider to be in scale with the other helmets

I agree.  If it was placed next to either of the stormtrooper helmets it would be even more obvious.  And yet it is still the most expensive of all of them.  Kind of puzzling. 

I still like the Boba Fett helmet the most out of all of them.  It might be the coloring as the rest are just so monochromatic.

And as much as I would love to see Rebel Fighter Pilot helmets, they would all end up relying heavily on stickers and I don't think any of them would really look that good in the end.

Edited by exracer327
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Seeing them together I think DV helmet is smaller in scale.  Looks like it needs to be 2-3 studs wider to be in scale with the other helmets

Oh definitely,

I more mean the eyes on it just look happy. This must be based on the post-destruction of Alderaan Darth Vader.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don’t get the appeal of just a helmet. Something macabre about them. A bust would be more interesting but still not my thing. 

7 hours ago, spener90 said:

Oh definitely,

I more mean the eyes on it just look happy. This must be based on the post-destruction of Alderaan Darth Vader.

He has eyelids and rounded cheeks.  Doesn’t look right. 

Edited by Mathew

Bad Batch trailer has been released

Captain Rex makes an appearance. May see a P2 Rex remake eventually.

image.png.7ee915000ec27710666e6d8480d3afed.png

Saw Gerrera makes an appearance as well in the trailer. He doesn't seem to be half robot yet.

Will be interesting to see how deep the timeline goes. Could they eventually have a cameo with the Spectre cell before they crossed Aladdin on Lothal? 

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

Bad Batch trailer has been released

Captain Rex makes an appearance. May see a P2 Rex remake eventually.

image.png.7ee915000ec27710666e6d8480d3afed.png

Saw Gerrera makes an appearance as well in the trailer. He doesn't seem to be half robot yet.

Will be interesting to see how deep the timeline goes. Could they eventually have a cameo with the Spectre cell before they crossed Aladdin on Lothal? 

'We do what we do' will be the new 'This is the way'.

4 hours ago, thegraverobber said:

If it's on YouTube and has all-caps in the title, it's definitely true.

lol, yep.  I guess I should have posted "for entertainment value only".  I still found his interview an interesting take on the Forbes article.  I read that article day two after it was published and wondered why Kennedy was not mentioned in the piece at all.  Pashan (20 years working in Hollywood) has an interesting take on the Forbes article and internal workings of Disney. 

I guess you can claim he has a bone to pick with Disney since they fired him for questioning the approval process when he worked on TRON: Uprising, but he wasn't really attacking Disney.  In fact, I didn't feel like he was attacking anyone.  Again, I found it interesting and thought others might as well.

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

dangit...was really hoping for a spring loaded compartment to hold a light saber

so Arches vs Studs?

It has it go look at the pics and at only $20 more than 10225 ten years later looks like a good  buy. 

Edited by Pseudoty