Star Wars 2021

brickvoyeur

6 minutes ago, t_mafia said:

Strange not to see Beskar forge? I remember seeing some rumors about that, maybe I’m just looking at the wrong pictures. Believe the supposed set # was 75319

The Stonewars article put the Forge for September release.   The picture is supposedly for summer release

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cardensb said:

I thought that too think assumed its an easy battle pack with Jedi Knight Luke.

1 minute ago, cardensb said:

What is missing is a a set of speeder bikes with troopers for various Mando scenes.

Hmm, a more likely scenario is for a battlepack with 2 Stormtroopers + 2 Darktroopers + speeder

• Like 2

I like the MFs but overall unimpressed; which is expected with all the scaled down ship models.  The Slave looks like it doesn't even turn the cockpit...the Anniversary version is pretty "safe" in my book. The scale seems smaller...basically if it's a lot smaller than the Crest then it will not display well w/ it.

w/ the recent Juvenile rancor debut in BB...it would be nice if LEGO did a series (helmet scale maybe) of Star Wars beasts...Rancor &  Krait Dragon comes to mind  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

w/ the recent Juvenile rancor debut in BB...it would be nice if LEGO did a series (helmet scale maybe) of Star Wars beasts...Rancor &  Krait Dragon comes to mind  

love that idea. A large say $150ish Jabba and for sure a large wookie would sell well methinks!

1 hour ago, t_mafia said:

Strange not to see Beskar forge? I remember seeing some rumors about that, maybe I’m just looking at the wrong pictures. Believe the supposed set # was 75319

It's on the list, but rumored to be a Target exclusive. Maybe that's why it's not pictured.

I am generally not a big Star Wars fan, but I'm definitely picking up almost all of these for personal builds. I'm also very eager to see the forge. 

With a cheaper set with Asohka, I'm wondering whether the 75283 AAT has much appeal anymore. Her trooper is the only exclusive figure in the set (I guess the 2 printed droids are technically "unique").    

Scrolling down stonewars.de further and I found a link to pics for Vader's mediation chamber and the box has it as 75296 which is a different number than leaked before. It's not in that overview photo either but shows August release date too.

https://www.stonewars.de/news/lego-star-wars-75296-darth-vader-meditationskammer/

Mandalorian Fighter had been leaked as a Walmart exclusive, looks like it wont be anymore.

The Forge is listed also and not as an exclusive but a September release.

It's nice to see a Bo Katan figure. But why can the bootleg figure creators consistently use arm printing, but the actual company treats it like a special treat to have a figure with actual arm printing? They somehow pump them out and ship them across the world for a dollar. 

image.png.60ba0e176757f1cdc9361eee9b84b2f2.png

At least they did better on the helmet anyways. 

The tiny ships still lack appeal for me, but there are a lot of good figures to add to the collection. This will be another round of split out the figures and sell the ship. 

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

It's nice to see a Bo Katan figure. But why can the bootleg figure creators consistently use arm printing, but the actual company treats it like a special treat to have a figure with actual arm printing? 

This way collectors will need to buy the same minifig over and over again.

If they gave you the best one right away, you wouldn't buy the others.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 8:35 PM, Lobot said:

First images of 75319 (Mandalorian Forge) on Instagram- #legoleaks

3 minifigures, 258 parts, looks similar in size to 75299, so presumably £30.... could do well!

The minifigs look great but, it isn't any use for army building as it's named characters rather than generic troopers.

1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Spoke w/ a clerk at a 3rd party LEGO B&M store.  He claims that since the UCS Clone Wars Gun Ship was not revealed at LEGO-Con that it was not going to be released this year.  This goes against Stonewars predicting that it will...along w/ an UCS AT-AT.

Anyone else hear anything? 

What did LEGO con bring us? I wouldn't put too much stock into one inconsequential source. Everything points to UCS Gunship and most likely the AT-AT this year. Going to be interesting to see how they can stretch $800 out of that one though.