Star Wars 2021

brickvoyeur

12 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Probably because his store got their shipment in because his amount available went up to 25 not including sold sets. If you look at his sold listings on previous GWP he has multiple listings including lots of 5 and 10. 

Just to clarify I am not complaining, well maybe on the price suppression, but more of admiration for his sourcing. 

8 minutes ago, melting said:

Yeh me too. Seems like he and one other seller are racing to the bottom.

There are only 4 sellers of this thing and you can already buy it for less than $30 :D

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Huskers1236 said:

New R2-D2 set has sparked quite the run on BB-8 sets (IMO).  Sold all 4 that I had all in the last week after having them listed for quite awhile.  

Good to know...I have been accumulating BB-8s ever since hearing the confirmation of the R2D2 release.

I would think we would have seen similar run ups on Baby Yoda if it was retired... waiting for the display picks of all three

5 hours ago, Huskers1236 said:

New R2-D2 set has sparked quite the run on BB-8 sets (IMO).  Sold all 4 that I had all in the last week after having them listed for quite awhile.  

$180 on Amazon $150 on ebay

w/ this posting I expect the silent "hoard" will be selling their stock from picking them up at $55 or less prior to retirement...

2 hours ago, cardensb said:

So what did everyone buy for the free set? I picked up a 75302, new imperial shuttle version and 75280, 501st clone troopers pack with the Ashoka decor.

I've gotten a few promos. Not that they were smashing deals, but I grabbed a mixture of Probe Droid/Luke's X-Wing/Poe's X-Wing.

I've already forgotten what I ordered 😶...I know I put in 2 orders...think a vader helmet and Droid Probe and R2 backorder

anyway the big decision for me are the UCS Awing and Star Destroyer...if assuming no sale prices down the road then double VIP plus GWP is a no brainer for sets I WILL EVENTUALLY GET.

But I think these two (especially the Awing) will hit 30% off on blackfriday close to retirement.  It's a gamble to wait as they could become scarce and I may feel luck to see them at RRP. 

[The reseller voice is telling me to just buy the two big sets now and IF they go on sale get a 2nd of each to resell later and profit!

the obvious counter-argument there are the lasers coming out of my Wife's eyes]

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

anyway the big decision for me are the UCS Awing and Star Destroyer...if assuming no sale prices down the road then double VIP plus GWP is a no brainer for sets I WILL EVENTUALLY GET.

But I think these two (especially the Awing) will hit 30% off on blackfriday close to retirement.  It's a gamble to wait as they could become scarce and I may feel luck to see them at RRP. 

You mirror my thinking as well.  What set is not readily available and will most likely not see a substantial sale price.  MBS Cantina 75290 is only available via Amazon and LEGO and it has almost been sold out since day one.  If it goes on sale, then I'll get another one or two.

I agree about the A-Wing.  I bet it goes on sale near retirement.  IDK about the Star Destroyer.

• Like 1

Courtesy of Promobricks - 75307 Star Wars Advent Calendar

'Regardless of the leaked list of characters, we can confirm that they will be the following characters: Stormtrooper, Scout Trooper, Tusken Robber, IG-11, the Mandalorian and the Child. The latter two are supposed to be this year's Christmas figures. Both will get an exclusive Christmas torso print after our information.

We've also learned some of the mini builds for you. So, of course, there will be the Razor Crest, but also Cobb Vanths Speeder, a TIE Fighter, an X-Wing, a blue Landspeeder, a Tusken Balliste, an E-Web Blaster, an Imperial Troop Transport, Moff Gideon's cruiser and some weapon stands. So you can see: for the first time, the 75307 Star Wars Advent Calendar covers only one theme, in this case The Mandalorian'

• Like 4

4 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

image.png.4adc2873be3c323aa818bdf999cea6e6.png

A couple figures from the upcoming Imperial Troop Transport

Greef Karga got an upgrade

I didn't know there was an upcoming Imperial Troop Transport set.  Didn't know there were any other Mando sets on the horizon.

Guessing that's from that Season 2 episode with Greef in it?

7 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Curious if LEGO is going to release TIE Fighter from Mando with half folded solar panels

It's not among the sets rumored for this summer. I'm not personally drawn to the standard TIE but - Gideon's Outlander - I really like the landing functionality/mode. Hopefully it happens eventually.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I didn't know there was an upcoming Imperial Troop Transport set.  Didn't know there were any other Mando sets on the horizon.

Guessing that's from that Season 2 episode with Greef in it?

I'm guessing one character who will be excluded.

The Mandalorian Season 2 Episode 4 Recap: 'The Siege'

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

There are some pretty heavy duty rumors in this video and I have no idea how legit this guy is.

75296 - Vader Meditation Chamber
75307 - Advent Calendar (Mandalorian)
75309 - UCS Republic Gunship
75310 - Ahsoka vs. Darth Maul (CW S7)
75299 - Mandalorian Troop Transport
75312 - Small Slave 1 - $50
75313 - UCS AT-AT - $800 Black Friday
75314 - Bad Batch Attack Shuttle
75315 - Moff Gideon’s Cruiser - $160 w/ Cara Dune?
75316 - Mandalorian Starfighter Walmart Exclusive - $60
***** - Mandalorian Forge - $30 Target Exclusive 
***** - Brickheadz Jar Jar Binks

• Like 2