Jump to content

Star Wars 2021


brickvoyeur
 Share

Recommended Posts

List from Promobricks
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2020_09/image.thumb.png.1f7dd8839f2d2636fd9024ead34a16e9.png
75295 Millennium Falcon Microfighter
75296 Unknown Microfighter
75297 4+ Resistance X-Wing
75298 Taun Taun vs AT-AT Microfighter
75299 Unknown Mandalorian Set
75300 Tie Fighter (Midi Scale?)
75301 X-Wing (Midi Scale?) 
75302 Imperial Shuttle (Midi Scale?)
75303 Unknown UCS Set
75304 Darth Vader Helmet
75305 Scout Trooper Helmet
75306 Imperial Probe Droid
75307 Buildable Statue
 
Midi Scale Tie Fighter?

IMAGE DELETED BY MODS

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

List from Promobricks
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2020_09/image.thumb.png.1f7dd8839f2d2636fd9024ead34a16e9.png
75295 Millennium Falcon Microfighter
75296 Unknown Microfighter
75297 4+ Resistance X-Wing
75298 Taun Taun vs AT-AT Microfighter
75299 Unknown Mandalorian Set
75300 Tie Fighter (Midi Scale?)
75301 X-Wing (Midi Scale?) 
75302 Imperial Shuttle (Midi Scale?)
75303 Unknown UCS Set
75304 Darth Vader Helmet
75305 Scout Trooper Helmet
75306 Imperial Probe Droid
75307 Buildable Statue
 
Midi Scale Tie Fighter?

IMAGE DELETED BY MODS

Most of those are a pass, IMO. 

Sounds like the UCS set is at the 199.99.  That tosses out an AT-AT and some other sets.  Seems like a perfect price point for the UCS Luke's Landspeeder.

I think if they were to make a republic gunship it would be higher than that in price.  Unless it's similar to 75021 and they add more pieces, and different figs.  The Tantive IV would be kind of a similar set.  But I dont think they are labeled "UCS" in that case.  So, i'm sticking with a Landspeeder.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, fossilrock said:

Most of those are a pass, IMO. 

Sounds like the UCS set is at the 199.99.  That tosses out an AT-AT and some other sets.  Seems like a perfect price point for the UCS Luke's Landspeeder.

I think if they were to make a republic gunship it would be higher than that in price.  Unless it's similar to 75021 and they add more pieces, and different figs.  The Tantive IV would be kind of a similar set.  But I dont think they are labeled "UCS" in that case.  So, i'm sticking with a Landspeeder.

How long does it take them to design and release one?  The gunship won the fan vote in February.  My guess is a UCS X-Wing because it's been 20 years since the last one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, OCD_Chad said:

How long does it take them to design and release one?  The gunship won the fan vote in February.  My guess is a UCS X-Wing because it's been 20 years since the last one.

I thought the plan for the UCS Gunship after last year's fan vote was for Fall 2021 at the earliest.

re: X-Wing, 10240 was 2013-2015.  The Tie Interceptor (7181) on the other hand is 20 years old and desperately in need of a remake, preferably in LBG and black.  It would pair well with the A-Wing.  It might even explain the GWP with the micro A-Wing and Tie Interceptor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, exracer327 said:

I thought the plan for the UCS Gunship after last year's fan vote was for Fall 2021 at the earliest.

re: X-Wing, 10240 was 2013-2015.  The Tie Interceptor (7181) on the other hand is 20 years old and desperately in need of a remake, preferably in LBG and black.  It would pair well with the A-Wing.  It might even explain the GWP with the micro A-Wing and Tie Interceptor.

10240 is not UCS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are a couple of UCS sets that aren't labeled UCS but considered UCS.  There was a time frame where Lego didn't explicitly state UCS on the box but are considered UCS.  This set is clearly aimed to adults plus the lack of Minifigs and the included nameplate/stand screams UCS. I think the vast majority on here would call it a UCS set. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Vaders Tie fighter is another one that needs the UCS update.  That could be the 199.99 UCS set too.  I have my doubts they'll venture into prequel or sequel terrain.

10240 is definitely a UCS set.  Dont see them making another x-wing, yet.

Edited by fossilrock
added more content
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, S4J said:

There are a couple of UCS sets that aren't labeled UCS but considered UCS.  There was a time frame where Lego didn't explicitly state UCS on the box but are considered UCS.  This set is clearly aimed to adults plus the lack of Minifigs and the included nameplate/stand screams UCS. I think the vast majority on here would call it a UCS set. 

People can call it what they want but I'm interested in what LEGO names it, and LEGO has not named an X-Wing UCS since 7191.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not sure if brickipedia has the ultimate (no pun intended) list but: https://brickipedia.fandom.com/wiki/Ultimate_Collector's_Series

What I do find a little ironic about this list is 10198 (Tantive IV playset) is on the list but the more recent 75244 (Tantive IV playset) is not.  I know LEGO said 75244 is NOT a "UCS," but it was released on the UCS schedule, just like 10198.  And really the only differences between 10198 and 75244 is that 75244 has one additional minifigure and is a better rendition of the Tantive IV than 10198 ever was.

Also, as someone who owns both 7191 (Age 14+) and 10240 (Age 16+), I can assure you they are equivalent sizes and builds.  I kind of wish I could mate the body of 10240 with the wing mechanism of 7191 - best of both sets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...