Star Wars 2021

brickvoyeur

15 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

i think the term you are looking for is CEO office material ;)

Right. The UCS model with the wings fully extended at certain angles actually looked better than the screen version.  It only looked like Lego when viewed directly from the side where the small gaps in the Technic beams were visible. 

On 12/31/2020 at 4:13 AM, Captain_chaos said:

Those were different times, when almost every non-D2C set was 50% off at some point, and available in massive quantities, but forfty million people suddenly decided that they wanted to be investors. 

Man, people were saying the exact same thing about 2012 back then too. (current_year) is always the worst year to stockpile LEGO. Not every set was 50%; just the unpopular ones. Tyrdirium was constantly on sale and sat on shelves for a long, long time.

Of course, the Scooby regret is eternal. I was a college student then so I was scrounging beer cans off the floor of frat dorms for recycling money to fund myself back then. At least I had an excuse for not going all-in. 

47 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

Rumors from Reddit. Supposedly translated from a Dutch source.  Take it with all the Salt on Crait

75303 - UCS Republic Gunship - $199.99 - 1794 pieces - May 4 Release

I've been waiting for this one.  Last fall I sold my damaged box 75021 out of my personal "to build someday" stash.  I wonder how many, if any, minifigures will come with this set?

Edited by zskid00
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, zskid00 said:

I've been waiting for this one.  Last fall I sold my damaged box 75021 out of my personal "to build someday" stash.  I wonder how many, if any, minifigures will come with this set?

Really hoping for a Phase 2 Cody.  He's really missing from the catalog of figures.

Interested in these sets and hoping they look good. Oh man, my wallet is going to be hurtin'. 

75303 - UCS Republic Gunship - $199.99 - 1794 pieces - May 4 Release

75306 - Imperial Probe Droid - $59.99 - 683 pieces - April 1 Release

75309 - MBS Attack on Endor - $349.99 - 2942 pieces - 2021 Release

75313 - UCS Death Star - $799.99 - 6844 pieces - 2021 Release

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fcbarcelona101 said:

I hope Attack on Endor is a “companion” to Ewok Village (10236). Probably a build out of the actual base, AT-ST and some additional “forest” sections

I would love to see the Attack on Endor have part of a hillside w/ trees on top.  It would give a fair amount of space for play - inside and out.  What I don't want to see is a bunch of tree sections scattered all around "the base."  That would be a waste of pieces. 

Although, if LEGO would be really cleaver they could sell tree sections with both stormtroopers and rebel soldiers as battle packs.  But I don't see that happening.

Edited by exracer327
  • Like 1