Star Wars 2021

brickvoyeur

56 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

There are some pretty heavy duty rumors in this video and I have no idea how legit this guy is.

75296 - Vader Meditation Chamber
75307 - Advent Calendar (Mandalorian)
75309 - UCS Republic Gunship
75310 - Ahsoka vs. Darth Maul (CW S7)
75299 - Mandalorian Troop Transport
75312 - Small Slave 1 - $50
75313 - UCS AT-AT - $800 Black Friday
75314 - Bad Batch Attack Shuttle
75315 - Moff Gideon’s Cruiser - $160 w/ Cara Dune?
75316 - Mandalorian Starfighter Walmart Exclusive - $60
***** - Mandalorian Forge - $30 Target Exclusive 
***** - Brickheadz Jar Jar Binks

So those match up with all the rumors I've been hearing.  The only one I haven't heard is the Jar Jar one, so I take that one with a little grain of salt.

Keep in mind, tho, that Brickheadz #150 was a fan vote, and Star Wars was the winner.  So it might be some sick joke / payback to the fans for picking that over Stitch and Jaws, lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

He used to be part of the Ambassador program, so I would assume he has good ties to info.  Haven't followed him historically since I find him arrogant but I think the info is sound that he brings.  I texted a buddy after seeing this video a few days ago about how expensive this year was going to be with these sets.  

56 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

I texted a buddy after seeing this video a few days ago about how expensive this year was going to be with these sets.  

The most amazing part about this is that you actually have LEGO buddies in real-life and not just on a computer screen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

21 hours ago, exciter1 said:

75315 - Moff Gideon’s Cruiser - $160 w/ Cara Dune?

I would love to listen to the conversation between the LEGO design team and Mandalorian brand manager at LucasFilms. 
LEGO: so we have this $160 set as agreed upon with x minifigs including Cara Dune
LucaFilms: WHAT CARA DUNE???? ABORT ABORT ABORT!!! REMOVE HER FROM ANY MERCHANDISE !!!

:D

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I would love to listen to the conversation between the LEGO design team and Mandalorian brand manager at LucasFilms. 
LEGO: so we have this $160 set as agreed upon with x minifigs including Cara Dune
LucaFilms: WHAT CARA DUNE???? ABORT ABORT ABORT!!! REMOVE HER FROM ANY MERCHANDISE !!!

Here's some interesting news about Gina Carano.  Maybe she will be in the set just to avoid further issues.

https://screenrant.com/mandalorian-season-2-emmy-campaign-gina-carano-lucasfilm/

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, keith1833 said:

Here's some interesting news about Gina Carano.  Maybe she will be in the set just to avoid further issues.

https://screenrant.com/mandalorian-season-2-emmy-campaign-gina-carano-lucasfilm/

Licensing and awards are 2 separate businesses.  Plus, as the article pointed out this might just be LucasFilm trying to be polite. 

Plus, Lucasfilm essentially listed every person who had a meaningful role in The Mandalorian season 2. As a result, Carano gets included.

14 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Did they just cut off a potential Brickheadz set? Looks like it reads The Manadalorian and The Child for $20

That set is sold now for $19.99 at the online store

The Trexler is the only new item listed which might have been mis-listed as the imperial troop transport in past leaks

Picture supposedly from a retailer regarding the summer wave. Everything is Mandalorian related. 
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_05/image.png.88a5a1d4cd99d0fd20bc31466c0d9021.png

I read that the Mandalore Throne and Vault set ($19.99) is a Maul vs Ahsoka duel set from Clone Wars Season 7. It’s not supposed to be a Mandalorian (as in the show) set if that’s what you meant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

Picture supposedly from a retailer regarding the summer wave. Everything is Mandalorian related. 

The Slave 1 set has Boba and Han Solo.  So technically and sadly, not Mandalorian related.  I was really hoping it included Fennec.

Edited by exracer327

• 2 weeks later...

Picks leaked. Sets look good overall. The Cara Dune character appears to be included in 75315 and still in production. Cannot tell the scale of Slave 1 but I think at $49 it’s a scaled down version with only 2 mini figures— Boba and Mando.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Twain said:

Picks leaked. Sets look good overall. The Cara Dune character appears to be included in 75315 and still in production. Cannot tell the scale of Slave 1 but I think at $49 it’s a scaled down version with only 2 mini figures— Boba and Mando.

RIP QF for AT-ST

I was hoping for a different design for the darksaber.  Instead of normal lightsaber hilt + black cylinder, I would rather have a dual color sword piece like in Ninjago.  Something like this, obviously with different colors and different hilt design:

image.png

6287570.jpg

• Like 3