Bricklink's AFOL Designer Program 2019

33 minutes ago, KShine said:
For those waiting on the Castle - Admin provided the post below. Other than waiting on the instructions, it sounds as if they are otherwise pretty much ready to ship (let's hope).

******** and everybody else waiting for this set - the instructions are due to arrive Tuesday June 4, and Loewenstein Castles will start shipping immediately. The first sealed Loewenstein Castle in Europe will be the one we take over to Portugal on Tuesday for the Paredes de Coura Fan Weekend event. It will be raffled off on Sunday. We will also be bringing an expertly glued Loewenstien, complete with the official expansion. This will be the first time the expansion is displayed in public.

The “G” word ?

... and some fuzzy math... there will be a total of 2500. Sold 2499. Yet one to be raffled and one expertly g****. Hummm

7 minutes ago, Belac said:

Question, how many responded to address confirm Email?  I did not,  as I had received my hot shot and figured all was ok.  Left wondering now since no others have shipped.

I only ordered the fire truck, which is apparently on its way according to Bricklink, and I did not confirm my email. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Belac said:

Question, how many responded to address confirm Email?  I did not,  as I had received my hot shot and figured all was ok.  Left wondering now since no others have shipped.

I read that e-mail that action is only required if your address was wrong. As in, they will still mail to your originally selected address, unless they hear otherwise.

21 minutes ago, Belac said:

Also, I've received Hot Shot, Wild West Saloon, and The LEGO Story. Got a shipping notification for Bikes and Fire Engine, but have not received yet. Several more not shipped yet.

Live edit: Literally just received Bikes.

Edited by minicoopers11
  • Like 1

1042900639_Screenshot(29).thumb.png.ed050ddd39cf5d1d635b411e71ba1f81.png

I Haven't built much LEGO as the weathers been awesome.  I'm not worried about Bricklink so far so good ,other sets will ship out soon. thanks for the info folks:)  Here is a pic of my amusement park currently. Albeit little boring without the humorous/risque or downright UN P.C. mini figure posing that is removed for now.  Just sharing,  Little messy but Tough getting pics of my whole city, Its quite large and usually cluttered with build in place projects making it IMO less photogenic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Belac said:

1042900639_Screenshot(29).thumb.png.ed050ddd39cf5d1d635b411e71ba1f81.png

I Haven't built much LEGO as the weathers been awesome.  I'm not worried about Bricklink so far so good ,other sets will ship out soon. thanks for the info folks:)  Here is a pic of my amusement park currently. Albeit little boring without the humorous/risque or downright UN P.C. mini figure posing that is removed for now.  Just sharing,  Little messy but Tough getting pics of my whole city, Its quite large and usually cluttered with build in place projects making it IMO less photogenic.

Love it! - It's great to see someone having LEGO fun (I miss having LEGO fun). There was a time (for many years), when every day was Christmas.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, minicoopers11 said:

Built 3 of the 5 received so far. :smile:

That was my most reasonable guess was that they're being kept to build, or kept to hang on to for a while.  Even still, I figured someone somewhere would have bought 3 of something, you know, build one, save one, sell one, something along those lines.  In the US, there's just a couple of Hot Shot Carnival sets listed for $140-150 and a "pre-order" of the castle for $499... expanding to international just adds a single Wild West Saloon for $340 and a single The Lego Story for $225.  With all the shipments starting to flush out we're at a very interesting time, should be seeing more pop up for sale over the next week or two for sure.

9 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

That was my most reasonable guess was that they're being kept to build, or kept to hang on to for a while.  Even still, I figured someone somewhere would have bought 3 of something, you know, build one, save one, sell one, something along those lines.  In the US, there's just a couple of Hot Shot Carnival sets listed for $140-150 and a "pre-order" of the castle for $499... expanding to international just adds a single Wild West Saloon for $340 and a single The Lego Story for $225.  With all the shipments starting to flush out we're at a very interesting time, should be seeing more pop up for sale over the next week or two for sure.

And most are still available to buy, too. Will be interesting when the dust settles

6 hours ago, hockeyweasel said:

Bricklink's ability to fulfill orders might be the biggest challenge to them doing this again. They don't seem set up right to do this very efficiently. I've received 1 of 4 sets pre-ordered.

At least they seem to have their s*** together when it comes to packaging the items, so even if people are waiting, they are getting the items in good condition. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BillyBricks said:

At least they seem to have their s*** together when it comes to packaging the items, so even if people are waiting, they are getting the items in good condition. 

so already better than LEGO Shop at Home, Amazon, TArget, and Walmart

...altho waiting 3-6 months instead of 1 to 3 days is a bit of a bummer