Bricklink's AFOL Designer Program 2019

12 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Well I fell for the hype and ordered a castle. 10 left when I checked out.

I knew I shouldn't have come back here today ? 

last chance to get the second one for the expansion, you sure one is enough?

14 minutes ago, locidm said:

We can officially begin the count down.

2:06 PM pacific TEN

2:06 PM pacific NINE

2:09 PM pacific SEVEN

2:09 PM pacific SIX

2:12 PM pacific FIVE

2:13 PM pacific THREE

2:20 PM pacific ONE

2:20 PM pacific POOF!

Edited by locidm

So 2075 folks purchased 2500 copies, which means a maximum of 425 purchased more than 1 copy, which would suggest the maximum number of sets available for resale is 425, assuming all the folks who purchased 1 copy weren’t for resale...

1 minute ago, locidm said:

do you mind sharing where BL admin stated this?

https://www.bricklink.com/messageThread.asp?ID=250935&nID=1137100

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Graham Bailey said:

So 2075 folks purchased 2500 copies, which means a maximum of 425 purchased more than 1 copy, which would suggest the maximum number of sets available for resale is 425, assuming all the folks who purchased 1 copy weren’t for resale...

The 1 I bought will absolutely be for resale. 

• Like 2

I bought one, strictly for resale... I am willing to bet that a lot of folks only bought 1 to take a flyer on it for resale... and the only reason I bought the 1 is because it was selling out.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1

Two castles and expansion parts here. plus two saloon ,a hot shot, an eight studs, and finally decided to grab a monorail.  I'll hold for who knows how long. plan is to build what interests me but I've a number of sets ahead of these in line so who knows... maybe sell em all if the right fish is on the line?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Graham Bailey said:

And so in six weeks they’ll be available on eBay at “twice the price” according to BrickLink admin...

1 hour ago, locidm said:

do you mind sharing where BL admin stated this?

1 hour ago, Graham Bailey said:

To add some clarity to the statement, the BL Admin was referring to the time it would take to ship them out, and get into a reseller's hands, while also making an educated guess as to what resellers might be selling it for.

Your next option to buy the set may well be in about six weeks from an eBay
reseller for about twice the price.

BL Admin's did not say that the sets would be available on eBay.  Just guessing that some of us would put it up on eBay, and expect to get a lot more than we paid for it.

15 hours ago, Shortbus311 said:

I am actually surprised no one has the castle up on Ebay yet for "presale"

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

I was asking on BL if anyone had noticed one for sale. the negative energy around resale is strong! I don't understand it myself. mainly because I compare to supreme or various shoes. 

20 hours ago, Graham Bailey said:

I was in for 3 but after receiving a lot of hate for reselling on eBay I went to 1 and added a few other designs.

goes to show that it shouldn't have bothered me what someone from another country says about my eBay listings lol 

I do want to be an active part of the AFOL community so I did not want to get blacklisted so soon coming from the dark ages just a few months ago

20 hours ago, Pebble&Park said:

I had gotten in for 3 at about the 2340 mark but cancelled it a few minutes later. I'm willing to accept being wrong here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

same here...... very much slapping myself!!!!!