Ideas #019: 21312 - Women of NASA

Val-E

1 hour ago, montreid said:

The silver lining is that there won't be a second run like RI on this with it still in stock overseas and elsewhere -- the question is -- how deep is there and if another resupply after the BF

How do you know there's no second run? And even if there's no second run, the game on this is over. The demand for this is dying fast. Supply is ample north of the border.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, justapilgrim said:

i just reported s few negative reviews on amazon that were mostly about price gouging. i feel.better now

I have never understood people like that I have an easier idea for them don't buy it you ****ing idiots. I wonder what schools teach them these days.

• Like 3

i thought he was being sarcastic.  i think my sarcasm detector is busted.

I was being a little sarcastic. Truthfully I am a bit annoyed over it though. Only had 11. Two return requests on my highest sales 88 and 105, and a pending order at 68 that took 3 days to get cancelled. By the time it was back up, the price dropped by $20. It's the risk we all take reselling, I know, but wow do I have crappy luck sometimes. Anyone else get return requests, or just me?

3 minutes ago, labfreak7 said:

I was being a little sarcastic. Truthfully I am a bit annoyed over it though. Only had 11. Two return requests on my highest sales 88 and 105, and a pending order at 68 that took 3 days to get cancelled. By the time it was back up, the price dropped by $20. It's the risk we all take reselling, I know, but wow do I have crappy luck sometimes. Anyone else get return requests, or just me?

I've sold 55 and not one return request.  Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
12 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

Only 23 months to go.  You'll be in and back out of the game 4 times by then

Perhaps, but I know I'll likely make 3x without having to accept returns.