Ideas #019: 21312 - Women of NASA

Val-E

10 minutes ago, labfreak7 said:

Honestly, list now. Price will continue to drop, they hype will be over, and stores will restock.

Wow, I just checked and it lost half its Amazon value in one day!

Bubble popping gif placeholder.

Edited by Val-E

29 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Wow, I just checked and it lost half its Amazon value in one day!

Bubble popping gif placeholder.

price is a function of seller count which has increased by 50% in the last 5 hours (mid 60s to now over 90).  there is at least some honor among QFLL in the fba gallery where the lowballers are slinking around in the low $90s.  and the more hopeful and optimistic are priced in the mid $150s for the price -insensitive prime buyer.

Edited by cladner

4 minutes ago, cladner said:

price is a function of seller count which has increased by 50% in the last 5 hours (mid 60s to now over 90).  there is at least some honor among QFLL in the fba gallery where the lowballers are slinking around in the low $90s.  and the more hopeful and optimistic are priced in the mid $150s for the price -insensitive prime buyer.

The seller count was always going to go through the roof as they started receiving their SAH and other supplier orders. Chapeau to those who got out during the brief window of maximum gains.

1 hour ago, ChristopherJB said:

How did you get so many? Should unload them all ASAP.
My lego store has tonnes but only limit of 2. Made 8 separate trips to there already just to flip them fast.

These are the first of my Target orders that finally arrived today. The only two I scored on Amazon at RRP sold for $109 last week as Amazon FBM.

15 minutes ago, 4cs said:

These are the first of my Target orders that finally arrived today. The only two I scored on Amazon at RRP sold for $109 last week as Amazon FBM.

Not bad, you better make your move quickly. Prices now at $49.95 on ebay, free ship. I was able to find boxes small enough to make the total weight 16oz and ship with USPS first class. Every dollar counts now.

14 hours ago, labfreak7 said:

More goodies from BN just showed up.
5c3f1ec2251bd9edc171f0777c2b3ad8.jpg
Not the best condition though

Interesting. So, if we order through bn's site, are we getting sets pulled off stores shelves? Seems odd to have the price & security stickers unless those are applied before being stocked on shelves. :|  My order of 4 finally shipped. I suppose we'll see if it's consistent.

Edited by lodibricks

Interesting. So, if we order through bn's site, are we getting sets pulled off stores shelves? Seems odd to have the price & security stickers unless those are applied before being stocked on shelves. :|  My order of 4 finally shipped. I supposed we'll see if it's consistent.

Ohh boy. Can anyone else confirm if their boxes from BN arrived with security stickers and price tags?

43 minutes ago, lodibricks said:

Interesting. So, if we order through bn's site, are we getting sets pulled off stores shelves? Seems odd to have the price & security stickers unless those are applied before being stocked on shelves. :|  My order of 4 finally shipped. I suppose we'll see if it's consistent.

Barnes just likes stickers just like LL.   Whenever it was I ordered 250 tots year or 2 back they all came that way and they never hit the shelves

• Like 1