Ideas #019: 21312 - Women of NASA

Val-E

5 minutes ago, labfreak7 said:

Yup, the longer that Amazon listing stays there, the more likely I will be receiving more return requests.

Especially when almost all the trusted reviews are telling people to pay no more than 25 USD. I guess Amazon.com users are not great at reading.

4 hours ago, tacsniper said:

This is so fun watching people panic. We still have more than a month till Christmas with Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up, why drop the price to $39 FBA? After fees, that's selling at cost.

giphy.gif

repricer + book reseller = $1 profit margin product.  nothing about panic - it's their business model that's the problem

Edited by montreid
  • Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy
36 minutes ago, Pebble&Park said:

If we say no will it stop you?

Probably not ;-)

Seriously, there's a lot of mojo in this set and there's no need to rush. Just look at RI prices now and I was buying them at RRP, an easy 2x after fees for very little work.

10 hours ago, tacsniper said:

This is so fun watching people panic. We still have more than a month till Christmas with Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up, why drop the price to $39 FBA? After fees, that's selling at cost.

giphy.gif

Price is being dropped to prevent you from selling more. The resellers here holding lots of inventory will feel the pain and learn a hard lesson. More inventory coming right out from TRU soon. book it.

Edited by jaisonline

Guest TabbyBoy

I've just checked and put away the last 246 sets from John Lewis which all had seal code 42S7. The last order was 4 short, but delivery notes were correct. However, I'll not complain as I had a great deal from them and don't want to rattle too many cages. None were in factory boxes, but well packed and in good shape - a happy bunny.

Edited by TabbyBoy

2 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Price is being dropped to prevent you from selling more. The resellers here holding lots of inventory will feel the pain and learn a hard lesson. More inventory coming right out from TRU soon. book it.

I think the chances that a year from now we'll be wishing we had bought more of these > the chance that anyone who bought a bunch of these will feel any significant pain.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

I've just checked and put away the last 246 sets from John Lewis which all had seal code 42S7. The last order was 4 short, but delivery notes were correct. However, I'll not complain as I had a great deal from them and don't want to rattle too many cages. None were in factory boxes, but well packed and in good shape - a happy bunny.

epic-table-tennis-trolling.gif

• Haha 2

Guest TabbyBoy
4 minutes ago, cladner said:

back to #1 building toy and #4 toy over all taking over from star wars advent... c'mon baby - you can make it.

Of course it will, so many are lacking faith in this little gem. It's a shame that the other IDEAS set in the same sized box was the opposite! Exo Suit anybody?