75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

5 minutes ago, OrangeChiliPeP said:

It seems there will be double VIP Points on any Star Wars purchases during February for all Black VIP Card owners. 

Excuse me while I pretend to be excited.  But thanks for that.  On a related note, that's such a basic promotion to give us black VIP members.  I can see the executives sitting at a table thinking, well damn we have to give then something.  I was hoping for exclusive products honestly, like promo bags etc.

Edited by Klownicle

So I STILL haven't received my card from my order that was placed on VIP Release day.  I also am not seeing double VIP when I put Star Wars items into my cart today (as if I would buy Star Wars Lego's off SAH anyway LOL).  Is anyone else noticing this or is this a sign they didn't register the MF purchase for me correctly?  

So I STILL haven't received my card from my order that was placed on VIP Release day.  I also am not seeing double VIP when I put Star Wars items into my cart today (as if I would buy Star Wars Lego's off SAH anyway LOL).  Is anyone else noticing this or is this a sign they didn't register the MF purchase for me correctly?  

I’d say the only way to be sure is to call customer service. They’re always very helpful for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

1 minute ago, CyberLogic said:

at the moment there is no newsletter about that promotion. This information came from 2 LEGO Brand stores this morning.

It was also mentioned that the promotion isn't working for Shop@H so far. Maybe we have to wait a few hours...

2 minutes ago, CyberLogic said:

Nothing for me and I have my card.

MF is excluded from double points (small print)

but that's a very poor "offer". How disappointing. 

Contents / competitions - no thanks 

exclusive promos - they've shown an image of the the DJ mini figure. That's not exclusive? Really disappointing 

Double points is nothing special. That is given out at various points in the year...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, andyposterfan said:

MF is excluded from double points (small print)

but that's a very poor "offer". How disappointing. 

Contents / competitions - no thanks 

exclusive promos - they've shown an image of the the DJ mini figure. That's not exclusive? Really disappointing 

Double points is nothing special. That is given out at various points in the year...

I think you may be taking the pictures too literally.

Did you get an email with the details? I've not seen anything cone through yet. 

16 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

I think you may be taking the pictures too literally.

Did you get an email with the details? I've not seen anything cone through yet. 

Can't speak for Andy, but if he got what I did, then yes.

BAE639ED-CF14-4269-9ED2-3B8AD3CA9FE2.jpeg

56894268-2A87-4915-B156-6CD74C130573.png

As you can see from the number of unread emails, this one was retrieved from the trash bin to show you, which is where it shall remain..

Edited by Gary81

41 minutes ago, Gary81 said:

Can't speak for Andy, but if he got what I did, then yes.

BAE639ED-CF14-4269-9ED2-3B8AD3CA9FE2.jpeg

56894268-2A87-4915-B156-6CD74C130573.png

As you can see from the number of unread emails, this one was retrieved from the trash bin to show you, which is where it shall remain..

I've found it now. They'd sent it to the e-mail account attached to my Paypal account rather than the normal one i'm registered with.

Anybody who is reading this thread and disappointed with the offer needs to call LEGO customer service today and let them know we expected better. We were early adopters of the biggest and most expensive set ever and were promised great value, and we’re getting peanuts. I think the worst thing about the double VIP points promo is that there’s not even really anything that great out in the Star Wars theme right now. I wouldn’t even know what to buy, everything is kind of lame. Anybody have any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

Anybody who is reading this thread and disappointed with the offer needs to call LEGO customer service today and let them know we expected better. We were early adopters of the biggest and most expensive set ever and were promised great value, and we’re getting peanuts. I think the worst thing about the double VIP points promo is that there’s not even really anything that great out in the Star Wars theme right now. I wouldn’t even know what to buy, everything is kind of lame. Anybody have any suggestions?

You'll probably get early access to Cloud City once it's released. 2 x points is a bit naff but not every month's offering will be spectacular I'd imagine.

1 hour ago, calmdahn said:

Yeah, breathe.

Early adopters, you bought a Lego set, not exactly cutting edge technology. 

Getting peanuts, what did you expect, you paid for and received the biggest ever Lego set. Did you think the oh so exclusive black card would give you chrome Vaders? Or something like that?

5 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

Yeah, breathe.

Early adopters, you bought a Lego set, not exactly cutting edge technology. 

Getting peanuts, what did you expect, you paid for and received the biggest ever Lego set. Did you think the oh so exclusive black card would give you chrome Vaders? Or something like that?

I expected balance to the force not Jar Jar Binks. But Chrome Vader's would be nice too.

• Haha 1