75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

3 hours ago, vroom34 said:

Just got the back in stock email from Lego:

Thanks for signing up to be notified about the Millennium Falcon coming back into stock. We've just received a new shipment and the item is available online. If you wish to check in-store availability, please call your local store. Please note, express shipping option is not available for this set and these orders will not arrive before Christmas, but they will be eligible for the LEGO00ae.png Star Wars2122.png VIP Card.

Yeah I saw that the lego store actually had it available to Order online....

...a few hours later....

nope!!!....lol...well that didn't last long 

Out of Stock again...geez I wonder how many more sold before lego took the 75192 off the "add to cart" list

4 hours ago, xxgatorzxx said:

I was lucky enough to place an order for 1 yesterday on LEGO Shop at Home.  I got the email notice, checked stock, called the wife, got the ok, and placed the order.  It says in warehouse now, hopefully it really ships and I get it soon.

Next time, just ask for forgiveness later.  

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, andyposterfan said:

More news MF availability in other stores 

shoring up at TRU:

http://zusammengebaut.com/lego-star-wars-ucs-millennium-falcon-7519-im-sortiment-von-toysrus-40995/

It's been in Toys R Us's system for a long time, since couple weeks after release.  Target and Walmart just showed up this past month.  Walmart even has a web page.

Walmart, 138857969 (shipped and sold by Walmart), they since added more pictures and an in stock alert option since I first found it.
Target, 204-00-2160
Toys R Us, 810544

It's gonna happen.  Lol. Also, Walmart approved my review.  LOL

Edited by Klownicle

12 minutes ago, CollectorOfLegos said:

This is ridiculous, as soon as I got the email, I followed the link but never saw ANY indication that it was available online at the US SAH. Highly disappointed that I wasn't able to get one.

I feel your pain but it was available for quite sometime considering all things. People i saw including myself that received the email, it was in stock during time thereafter the email and prior to the email. Even as the top thread on /r/Lego. The request for notification is always a gamble that is prescribed as no guarantee as it's directly stated as such when signing up.

Did you make sure you were logged in?  It's still VIP only.  I have a feeling we are going to have mass availability soon.  The stores have burnt through their wait list by now.  I'm reading many that just have sets regularly arriving.  Have you tried contacting your local store on their shipment dates to see if they had stock on the truck?  The stores are open practically all night with staff that answer the phones.  I did it for quite sometime and they never showed a hint of not wanting to help.  Many times at 3-4am and 5-6am when the stores open at 10am.

Edited by Klownicle

I missed by several minutes when it was in stock online a few days ago. Additionally, I was visiting family in a place with a Lego store (my hometown does not have one). I was told they had 25 and were gone almost immediately. Employee told me she expected more next Friday, and online stock in mid-Jan. I'm not sure if that helps or contradicts other information, or if anyone has heard anything different, but I thought I would share. Pretty bummed I missed it around Xmas though