75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

Guest TabbyBoy
11 minutes ago, andyposterfan said:

Do we think this will get released at other retailers? If so then I think we'll see reductions during its life 

I've been told John Lewis and maybe Smyths.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Also on the shelves of most stores in London.  QFLL window is closing fast.  Anyone who has one, should get rid of this quick.

I need to buy gold sharpie and sign my boxes with help of my friend  to give it extra +500% ROI :D
or even more if I mark that one as #01

giphy.gif

Edited by Shewie

I'm still amazed at how terribly Lego is getting these sent out.  It's beyond ridiculous at this point, especially for those of us in the states.  I got mine the day after release, and I'm still sitting here with nothing to show for it.  First it was 6 weeks, now it's 12 weeks.  Well we're well past the 12 week mark, and it'll still be another couple of weeks.  Get your **** together Lego.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I could forecast this fiasco a mile off which is why I've not even bothered to order one yet. If I see one at a LEGO store that I can park near, I may get one, but I'm far from desperate as these are bound to be everywhere soon for a very long time. I won't lose any sleep if I don't get one ;-)

Just got the back in stock email from Lego:

Thanks for signing up to be notified about the Millennium Falcon coming back into stock. We've just received a new shipment and the item is available online. If you wish to check in-store availability, please call your local store. Please note, express shipping option is not available for this set and these orders will not arrive before Christmas, but they will be eligible for the LEGO® Star Wars™ VIP Card.