75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

Working on flipping my second MILF (3rd if you include selling my spot in line opening day). Sold the last for $1300 cash locally.

Got an email from someone interested, lived less than 10 miles away. Asked them when they'd want to meet. Response was "Can you accept Paypal and ship it?". Told them they were close enough that I can just drop it off. They demanded to pay via Paypal and that I ship the box the less than 10 miles down the road to them.

Not sure they could make it more obvious that they were trying to scam me, or they're using stolen funds... either way, I want nothing to do with it.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

download.jpg.e2bcda01ea907f0bcd858f5e421504e4.jpg

I love to start my day with a hot bowl of Milf. :whistle:

3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

swc-cerealboxes.jpg?w=520

There is a definite overall vibe of the animated clip from the infamous Christmas Special here especially with how Han Solo is drawn. The Count Dookula parody is good on so many levels. Franken Naberrie feels the most forced or not sure really. I have to wonder which box is the most popular by far.

17 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

I love to start my day with a hot bowl of Milf. :whistle:

There is a definite overall vibe of the animated clip from the infamous Christmas Special here especially with how Han Solo is drawn. The Count Dookula parody is good on so many levels. Franken Naberrie feels the most forced or not sure really. I have to wonder which box is the most popular by far.

Fetties and Vader Flakes were pretty popular.  Do you see how the Raisin Han and Greedos boxes fit together?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Crzypengu said:

Are you just keeping them in the box for investment or will you actually build them?

My mantra has always been one to build & one to keep. I have three of the MF17. One to build, one to sell soon, and one to hold on to.

8 hours ago, andyposterfan said:

Why even get an MF right now just to hold it? It's too big and the box to fragile (relative to size) to justify. Surely better off just buying in 12months on a good promo with plenty of availability?

im assuming most people getting them so soon either want to build or QFLL quickly. But to just hold makes no sense to me.

As for the the first Death Star, I don't think they're doing too well price wise. Shoulda sold!

I'm not really in it for a maximum profit flip. I just like collecting. To be perfectly honest, I've never sold a set even though I have told my wife that was the intent :) And it truly has been, but I haven't done it yet lol!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GenMaster said:

Saturn V is on lego store online. I already bought one a while back. Wondering if I should pick another one up for for collecting and one to built

edit: anyways I have 155 dollars in vip, going to use that to get a 2nd one :)

Thank you for that, just ordered 2 :)

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
7 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

Working on flipping my second MILF (3rd if you include selling my spot in line opening day). Sold the last for $1300 cash locally.

Got an email from someone interested, lived less than 10 miles away. Asked them when they'd want to meet. Response was "Can you accept Paypal and ship it?". Told them they were close enough that I can just drop it off. They demanded to pay via Paypal and that I ship the box the less than 10 miles down the road to them.

Not sure they could make it more obvious that they were trying to scam me, or they're using stolen funds... either way, I want nothing to do with it.

I’d have simply deleted the email, an obvious scam and PayPal would’ve also sided with them. You’d have lost your MF, money AND paid a chargeback fee. If somebody wants to buy from me without cash & carry, I’ll only accept bank transfer, Bitcoin or guaranteed cheque.

Trust nobody!

It is killing me to look at the freshly delivered set, and I feel dirty, but eBay it is, I just can’t justify the $800. I’m waitlisted at the local Lego store and will use the proceeds to hopefully get another.

This will be around for years and supply will catch up with demand sometime....patience is truly a virtue here.

8 minutes ago, vincevaughn said:

This will be around for years and supply will catch up with demand sometime....patience is truly a virtue here.

agreed look at the latest Disney Castle & Apollo, thus is always the case...

Edited by Deanfjr

17 minutes ago, klo1978 said:

Yeah but now I am a dirty reseller....

I've had the one I purchased on for $1000 without any bites for the local sites.  I don't plan to sell it but was curious to play the waters.  4 others listed for 1300-1400 respectively for awhile now.  I'm feeling the people willing to purchase this in the states at least is greatly diminishing.

Edited by Klownicle