75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

18 hours ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

I've been thinking about this black VIP Card given with allegedly the first 20000 copies. What are the chances of some of these exclusive gifts being Falcon related? Filling in desired Falcon crew members from other episodes such as the much demanded Nien Numb and a new version of Lando. It would add lots of extra value/exclusivity for the early adopters.

Is this a pipe dream or a possibility? 

Those are some of the characters I really wanted in this set along with Bespin Luke and an R2-D2 with more detail.

my order has shipped with tracking to arrive monday by 8pm. with the two falcon I purchased via 1 online and 1 locally at my store. I will be using the 150 vip dollars towards the ninjago city during 2x vip day. I have two kid who cant wait to get their hands on the ninja city. wait... can someone tell me if it is better to not use my vip points towards 2x vip days?

Edited by GenMaster

6 minutes ago, GenMaster said:

my order has shipped with tracking to arrive monday by 8pm. with the two falcon I purchased via 1 online and 1 locally at my store. I will be using the 150 vip dollars towards the ninjago city during 2x vip day. I have two kid who cant wait to get their hands on the ninja city. wait... can someone tell me if it is better to not use my vip points towards 2x vip days?

How did you get 150 vip dollars for two falcons??

13 minutes ago, GenMaster said:

I guess it would be better to buy using your money during 2x VIP days and then gather all VIP points you have to trade on whatever set you like.

17 minutes ago, Floriano said:

I guess it would be better to buy using your money during 2x VIP days and then gather all VIP points you have to trade on whatever set you like.

33 minutes ago, GenMaster said:

We had a whole thread about this topic and the conclusion was not to use VIP points during 2X VIP. Several calculators and brains fried during the calculations and at least one person feels cheated out of a free Pet Shop.

• Haha 3

August 16, 2017.

I can't zoom in, but it is YYMMDD. And it is military time, so do I see correctly that it was 1:30 AM?

A few weeks back, a couple of pictures were posted and those were 170816 and 170817.  So looks like what is trickling into stores is still what was made before.

Edited by hockeyweasel
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, hockeyweasel said:

August 16, 2017.

I can't zoom in, but it is YYMMDD. And it is military time, so do I see correctly that it was 1:30 AM?

A few weeks back, a couple of pictures were posted and those were 170816 and 170817.  So looks like what is trickling into stores is still what was made before.

1:26 to be exact.

Thanks. I got one and that's tracked on my VIP so maybe that's why.

so many mixed messages from Lego depending who you speak to. That email pretty much says supply is going to be very limited whilst others at Lego say "don't worry, this will be around for ages and supply wont be an issue"

just look at Saturn Apollo, pretty much always unavailable online. They have had 6months to sort it the supply issue and haven't.

Maybe the MF will be just as bad... could be really hard to get for a very long time...