75192 - UCS: Millennium Falcon 2017

chinothegeeko

When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?  

447 members have voted

1. 1. When will you buy your first 75192 UCS Falcon?

• First day VIP early access purchase.
    • 2x VIP promo in October 2017.
    • Wait for discount of between 10%-19%.
    • Wait for discount between 20%-29%.
    • Wait for discount of at least 30%.
    • Wait until it shows solid signs of retiring.
    • No plans to buy this set.

23 minutes ago, fantomas007 said:

Does have somebody an information from a lego store about the stock of falcons on 1st october? I am thinking whether to travel to the store or not...

Multiple stores have said any stock received prior to the 1st would not be held.  As the first is a Sunday and trucks for the stores I spoke with all were during weekdays.  This means no stock availability on Sunday.  Also the Oct 1st date was removed from Legos website and they no longer list a retail availability date but instead say VIP membership exclusive is still sometime in November.  At this time they recommend going to your Local Store or calling to get put on the wait list. 

Edit; I was told by one store just now that the shipments will be allocated in part to waitlist and then stock for the store. They said for example 2 per shipment for wait list. 24hr for pickup capability, 3 days worth of attempts to contact the waitlist person.

Edited by Klownicle

12 minutes ago, Klownicle said:

Multiple stores have said any stock received prior to the 1st would not be held.  As the first is a Sunday and trucks for the stores I spoke with all were during weekdays.  This means no stock availability on Sunday.  Also the Oct 1st date was removed from Legos website and they no longer list a retail availability date but instead say VIP membership exclusive is still sometime in November.  At this time they recommend going to your Local Store or calling to get put on the wait list. 

Edit; I was told by one store just now that the shipments will be allocated in part to waitlist and then stock for the store. They said for example 2 per shipment for wait list. 24hr for pickup capability, 3 days worth of attempts to contact the waitlist person.

Of course, for countries, which have closed shops on Sundays, is the official date for launch of falcon Monday the 2nd.

9 minutes ago, fantomas007 said:

Of course, for countries, which have closed shops on Sundays, is the official date for launch of falcon Monday the 2nd.

Oct 1st, 2nd boat sailed.  Nothing is expected to my knowledge.  But I wish everyone the best of luck.  I haven't heard anything that makes me hope.

On 29/09/2017 at 6:13 PM, CyberLogic said:

My backorder that was shipped yesterday just arrived woohoo!  Box has a "DO NOT PUT ON SHELF BEFORE OCT 1ST" Label.  Looks like there is a benefit to my new house being only a few miles away from the shipping facility.  :)  Time to build!

FYI they have all had the 'DO NOT PUT ON SHELF BEFORE OCT 1ST' on them.

2 hours ago, fantomas007 said:

Does have somebody an information from a lego store about the stock of falcons on 1st october? I am thinking whether to travel to the store or not...

I was in Leciester Square this evening and they could not confirm if they were getting a delivery of MILF’s in store or if there would be any available online tomorrow.

I finally got to see the build in the flesh and its massive! Not sure where I could house it at home when built ☹️

6B3BEFDE-9A72-41EA-BCCA-7225CD35A69D.jpeg

4 hours ago, GenMaster said:

i was at my lego store and they told me there will be no falcon on oct 1st. They are putting down names on a waiting list. I had a quick glance and I think there were about 10 people on it.

You said before you were in Calgary right?  I called yesterday around 1pm to get on the wait list (was on a flight unfortunately earlier...) and they told me I was #50 on the list.  Also said they weren't sure when they'd be getting more stock.

On Thursday, September 14, the LEGO Group gave its VIP members an opportunity to purchase the LEGO® Star Wars™ Millennium Falcon™. We are thrilled by the positive response to the set, which is the largest we’ve ever released so far. We can assure all our fans around the world, that we are doing everything we can to make more sets available and keep our LEGO builders happy. This set is currently sold out and will remain exclusive to VIP's at least through November as we work to meet consumer demand.

Edited by TargetZero
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

On Thursday, September 14, the LEGO Group gave its VIP members an opportunity to purchase the LEGO00ae.png Star Wars2122.png Millennium Falcon2122.png. We are thrilled by the positive response to the set, which is the largest we’ve ever released so far. We can assure all our fans around the world, that we are doing everything we can to make more sets available and keep our LEGO builders happy. This set is currently sold out and will remain exclusive to VIP's at least through November as we work to meet consumer demand.

Thanks for the heads-up... My MilF is coming Tuesday for personal build BUT I might change my mind and flip it on eBay... ?

6 hours ago, emonster said:

Edited yesterday at 02:50 PM by Klownicle

Well after experiencing the lego site crashing (while having to kick out items in my cart magically appearing)..and watching the 5 sets vanish at my local lego store  in seconds while over 100 peeps were told "Sorry" that were waiting for 10 hours...on the 14th...

And Getting all the love emails from Lego saying "SORRY"...

i was able to get the #4 spot on a very Long Waiting list at my local lego store as well as the online notification...on the up side I saved $20 from the E-bay scammers getting a 75192 Brochure for free.

i guess depending which store you are closest to determines where you are placed in "line" and I had a look at the entire list Friday and it was MASSIVE from all 80 lego Stores...so I should consider myself Lucky

5 hours ago, ChadWick1e46 said:

Well after experiencing the lego site crashing (while having to kick out items in my cart magically appearing)..and watching the 5 sets vanish at my local lego store  in seconds while over 100 peeps were told "Sorry" that were waiting for 10 hours...on the 14th...

And Getting all the love emails from Lego saying "SORRY"...

i was able to get the #4 spot on a very Long Waiting list at my local lego store as well as the online notification...on the up side I saved $20 from the E-bay scammers getting a 75192 Brochure for free.

i guess depending which store you are closest to determines where you are placed in "line" and I had a look at the entire list Friday and it was MASSIVE from all 80 lego Stores...so I should consider myself Lucky

I'm unlucky 13 at my store.  They started taking names for the waitlist prior to the 29th and they said they already had a wait list prior to the waitlist.  At 2 dedicated per shipment according to my store, that means next year.  Lol

Edited by Klownicle

Why even get an MF right now just to hold it? It's too big and the box to fragile (relative to size) to justify. Surely better off just buying in 12months on a good promo with plenty of availability?

im assuming most people getting them so soon either want to build or QFLL quickly. But to just hold makes no sense to me.

As for the the first Death Star, I don't think they're doing too well price wise. Shoulda sold!

• Like 1

Just now, andyposterfan said:

Why even get an MF right now just to hold it? It's too big and the box to fragile (relative to size) to justify. Surely better off just buying in 12months on a good promo with plenty of availability?

im assuming most people getting them so soon either want to build or QFLL quickly. But to just hold makes no sense to me.

As for the the first Death Star, I don't think they're doing too well price wise. Shoulda sold!

Because I like to stare at it while I eat my breakfast.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3