KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

39 minutes ago, ichiroll said:

starting to like these Kmart clearances.

Found 5 Titanium Dragons and 10+ Mask maker Skull Grinder.

Left 10+ of 70142 Eris' Fire Eagle and a bunch of random Bionicle that would have been around $7

Unfortunately the cashier was very clumsy and couldn't split into multiple transactions...

$250 purchase but was only about to get $10 SYW points despite the promo.

Does most people have any issues having the cashiers run multiple transactions?

Cashier ability is a YMMV.

• Like 1

starting to like these Kmart clearances.

Found 5 Titanium Dragons and 10+ Mask maker Skull Grinder.

Left 10+ of 70142 Eris' Fire Eagle and a bunch of random Bionicle that would have been around $7

Unfortunately the cashier was very clumsy and couldn't split into multiple transactions...

$250 purchase but was only about to get $10 SYW points despite the promo.

Does most people have any issues having the cashiers run multiple transactions?

I hold the merch hostage in the cart until each transaction is complete.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Looks like KMart is a drop-shipper now ... these were all ordered from KMart.com under the "KMart only" tab. After my orders, the item disappeared from KMart.com/SYW/Sears completely. Not sure how this worked .... anyone seen this before?

58e84742e5bc6_Screenshotfrom2017-04-0721-58-04.png.4e2e544a7fed500cc5a487e7b53ee47a.png58e84744c3960_Screenshotfrom2017-04-0721-57-14.png.d89b084e8eb9d9b1070a92094341aa6d.png

It's a common glitch. If an item goes OOS from Kmart, Sears, or SYW after you ordered it it will show as fulfilled by a "partner", have no fear it will come from Sears or Kmart.

i just got home from my little road trip, managed to hit 8 Kmarts and noticed and observed a lot. I'll post my full report after I crunch some numbers tomorrow.

Edited by MinifigW

18 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I hold the merch hostage in the cart until each transaction is complete.

That's what I did today, of course first thing the cashier did when I showed her $15 off $75 coupon is read the fine print and said that it doesn't include clearance items (I was buying half off titanium dragons). I asked her to try to scan it which she did....and it worked :) left the store with 19 of them, got home ordered more on line so I don't have to deal with a cashier that will possibly refuse to even scan it after reading fine print. Picking up more tomorrow :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lordoflego said:

That's what I did today, of course first thing the cashier did when I showed her $15 off $75 coupon is read the fine print and said that it doesn't include clearance items (I was buying half off titanium dragons). I asked her to try to scan it which she did....and it worked :) left the store with 19 of them, got home ordered more on line so I don't have to deal with a cashier that will possibly refuse to even scan it after reading fine print. Picking up more tomorrow :) 

Geez. How many does your store have. I went to 8 and didn't see a single one.

Just now, Lordoflego said:

Picking up about 30 more tomorrow, I'd probably pass but have somebody lined up to take them all for $32 each :) 

I hope they have "Lordoflego" surprise points lol. Nice job, that's what, an instant $800 for you (assuming $16 buy in after coupon?). Let's hope your buyer doesn't flake, or you might have to make the Titanium castle you've always dreamed of.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MinifigW said:

I hope they have "Lordoflego" surprise points lol. Nice job, that's what, an instant $800 for you (assuming $16 buy in after coupon?). Let's hope your buyer doesn't flake, or you might have to make the Titanium castle you've always dreamed of.

It says it excludes clearance, but I received $30 in points back with this offer on some of my clearance transactions yesterday.

"Bonus points - Members get $10 in points when you spend $30 or more on Toys at Kmart. Excludes clearance. Points awarded the next day and valid for 14 days. In select stores only"

Looks like $15 off $75 disappeared from the mobile site as well, that might be why @BrickLegacy was asking :)

Made a discovery (though this might be common knowledge, but who knows) ... I had 2 coupons applied to a cart for the last few days. Coupons expired 4/10 and 4/11 respectively, but because they were already applied to my cart, they still worked today (4/12). So, if you want to extend the life of your coupons, you might want to try adding them to a cart and not removing them/changing the contents of the cart. Worked for me - was saving up Sweeps points to get to the maximum allowable deduction before a $10 back on $20 would no longer work ......

• Like 1

WWW kept asking me to answer the poll.  But when I clicked the link it showed that I already answer the poll :mad:

My WWW today just had a Get Started button, which I was allowed to press 5 times during the day. As usual I did 3 tries in the morning, and then kept 2 to use for when the DB came around. Little did I know they were going to have 4 DBs today .....
  • Like 1