KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

21 minutes ago, stackables said:

So there is basically no way to figure out who much reward points you should receive before placing an order?  I supposedly have a double 20/60 back in points but I don't know if that is what I will get until after I submit the order.

https://www.google.com/#q=online+calculator&safe=active

Use coupon, pay $60 out of pocket before tax.  Should show points back in your cart.

So there is basically no way to figure out who much reward points you should receive before placing an order?  I supposedly have a double 20/60 back in points but I don't know if that is what I will get until after I submit the order.

Nope. Just buy and pray. Best advice is to make sure your out of pocket spend is greater than the minimum required for the coupon with points back.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, mizeur said:

There's also a 50/50 shot they use packing tape to attach the invoice to your items if you don't order enough things for them to put them in a box.

I picked up an order of household stuff and LEGO sets a few weeks ago from my local Kmart. One had the invoice taped to it, and the second was the wrong set (an easy fix at least). Then last week I picked up a Star Wars battle pack to avoid getting anymore crushed ones, and somehow I still ended up with one that looked like it had been punted from the toy section in the general direction of checkout. I'd paid less than $3 for it with a a coupon and a bunch of expiring points / surprise points, so I just offloaded it quickly for 2.5x my by in and moved on, but still, Kmart, if you can't even handle store pickup...

11 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Am I the only one who can't login to Sears.com and Kmart.com right now?

Are the sites not loading or is it just their "universal profile" which is giving you a hard time? I have this sporadically and what I find is that if I pound the "Sign On" button a few times, give it 15 minutes to calm down, and then try again, it will work. Typically at that point it will show me a numbers CAPTCHA which it didn't show before, and things work again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil B said:

Are the sites not loading or is it just their "universal profile" which is giving you a hard time? I have this sporadically and what I find is that if I pound the "Sign On" button a few times, give it 15 minutes to calm down, and then try again, it will work. Typically at that point it will show me a numbers CAPTCHA which it didn't show before, and things work again.

Yep, just giving me a hard time.  Really weird... 

50% back in points on Outdoor Lighting, so I needed to get a second order in for pathway lights.

I went in-store again.  It's fun. 

Total out-of-pocket cost: $94

Purchased: 1x Mystery Machine, 2x Titanium Dragons, 3x FO Snowspeeders, 1x Rogue One Blu-ray

Used: $20 back on $50 coupon (points also used today), $5 off $20 coupon, $15 off $75 coupon, $19 in pre-existing points, Raise GC (6.6% off)

Received back: $10 points for Rogue One, $28 points back from unmentionable app buying Raise GC

Average price per Lego set (I'm calling the Blu-ray a freebie): $15.67

Oh, and I'm a Gold member now :)

Edited by Sfcommando14
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

I went in-store again.  It's fun. 

Total out-of-pocket cost: $94

Purchased: 1x Mystery Machine, 2x Titanium Dragons, 3x FO Snowspeeders, 1x Rogue One Blu-ray

Used: $20 back on $50 coupon (points also used today), $5 off $20 coupon, $15 off $75 coupon, $19 in pre-existing points, Raise GC (6.6% off)

Received back: $10 points for Rogue One, $28 points back from unmentionable app buying Raise GC

Average price per Lego set (I'm calling the Blu-ray a freebie): $15.67

Oh, and I'm a Gold member now :)

5 off 20 and 15 off 75 stackable?

17 minutes ago, mizeur said:

Big red wheel is working again. Blue wheel does not.

I put the link in the first post, since I never bookmarked it.

4 minutes ago, superlegolover said:

5 off 20 and 15 off 75 stackable?

I think those are separate in-store transactions.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2017 at 2:19 PM, ichiroll said:

Not a regular Kmart shopper but read about this round of clearances and decided to give it a shot (I had an old gift card I needed to use as well).

I was able to come up with the following:

41077 Elves Aira Pegasus Sleigh x3 at $16.43 each

76020 Super Heroes Knowhere Escape Mission x2  at $20.14 each.

60067 City Helicopter Pursuit x2 at $20.14 each.

70144 Chima Laval Fire Lion x1 at $20.05

70223 Chima Icebite's Claw Driller x1 at $20.05

70746 Ninjago Condrai Copter x1 at $12.85

70747 Ninjago Boulder Blaster x2 at $12.85 each

Lady at the register was nice enough to split into multiple transactions, so came away with additional $50 SYW bonus points.

starting to like these Kmart clearances.

Found 5 Titanium Dragons and 10+ Mask maker Skull Grinder.

Left 10+ of 70142 Eris' Fire Eagle and a bunch of random Bionicle that would have been around $7

Unfortunately the cashier was very clumsy and couldn't split into multiple transactions...

$250 purchase but was only about to get $10 SYW points despite the promo.

Does most people have any issues having the cashiers run multiple transactions?

23 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Looks like KMart is a drop-shipper now ... these were all ordered from KMart.com under the "KMart only" tab. After my orders, the item disappeared from KMart.com/SYW/Sears completely. Not sure how this worked .... anyone seen this before?

I noticed that on one of my orders, but the item came in the same shipment as a different item that was fulfilled by Kmart, so I'm not sure I'd put a ton of faith in the "fulfilled by". 

I also just noticed that 41307 and 60145, the item I ordered, are both unavailable on Kmart.com.  Maybe that has something to do with it.

Edited by fuzzy_bricks
  • Like 1

I noticed that on one of my orders, but the item came in the same shipment as a different item that was fulfilled by Kmart, so I'm not sure I'd put a ton of faith in the "fulfilled by".

Yep, especially since my items came mint in a sealed plastic bag as part of a larger shipment to a Sears store, 2 days after ordering online. So you might be right, someone might have made some indexing mistakes in the my orders screen code ....