KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Just now, Phil B said:

I'm on exactly the same schedule as you are. I ignore the $10 back on $50 but make good use of the 15% off ones :)

Exactly what I get weekly. I was lucky to get some $20 back on $30 coupons this week, which combined with my $100+ in points from Raise and a few $15/75 generously given to me by @Lordoflego made for some incredible bargains. I was getting 3 elves goblin dragons plus a filler set for $31-33 with $20 back in points, which I then used to get a bunch of new friends sets and some Star Wars with a retail of $170 for $19.50 TOTAL. Waiting for my next points infusion from that unnamed affiliate to restart the gravy train.

Its been a good week for my profit margins, plus a few cheap sets to build :) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Exhibit A, though technically it works on toys:
6bd8605ce257b68ab2f9978d0542b6f3.png

I had one of those last week, It's been "upgraded" today to a $4.00 off $70.00 or more ?

Bonus: I tweeted at Kmart with a screenshot of my $3 off $100 and the caption "why", and they responded by saying that $3 adds up in the old piggy bank lol.

• Like 4

How long does it usually take? Been waiting about 2 weeks on some.

Check under points at the SYW site and it should have all your points listed.

I had almost missed out on the Spring 25% back. I placed an order in raise at like 12:45am est. but it looks like it went through. But I have to wait until the 27th to get them.

11accaf083374010b5f98eb4ede05455.png

Not bad. I bought like a $106 gift card at like 10.6% off and received $38 worth SYW points.

Just got this via my daily SYW email, says it's valid with restaurant.com. I personally haven't used that before, so I'm not sure how many restaurants it works with. Could be a good offer to fuel some Lego hunting expeditions.image.thumb.jpeg.0ce183675ba4b1baadef13beb1755db7.jpeg

I also have a $20 back on $75 coupon that I won't be using, first to PM me gets it! EDIT: coupon gone!

Edited by MinifigW

Just got this via my daily SYW email, says it's valid with restaurant.com. I personally haven't used that before, so I'm not sure how many restaurants it works with. Could be a good offer to fuel some Lego hunting expeditions.image.thumb.jpeg.0ce183675ba4b1baadef13beb1755db7.jpeg
I also have a $20 back on $75 coupon that I won't be using, first to PM me gets it! EDIT: coupon gone!

Restaurant.com is often liquidating their gift cards. I mean , 90% off.
I'm truly surprised they're still in business.

But if a restaurant you enjoy uses them, by all means.

918a02491a885a10814489930a4276fe.jpg

Years ago (somewhere around 2001) I was playing Scattergories with my wife and some friends. The category was "cereal" and the letter was "M".

I was denied my answer of "Mr. T Cereal" by the group because they hadn't heard of it. And we didn't have smart phones to easily look this crap up.

Every once in awhile I send a group text to those friends with a random Mr T Cereal box pic. I haven't seen that one before. This is going out shortly.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Years ago (somewhere around 2001) I was playing Scattergories with my with and some friends. The category was "cereal" and the letter was "M".

I was denied my answer of "Mr. T Cereal" by the group because they hadn't heard of it. And we didn't have smart phones to easily look this crap up.

Every once in awhile I send a group text to those friends with a random Mr T Cereal box pic. I haven't seen that one before. This is going out shortly.

You should have just pulled "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" out of your DVD collection and shamed them on the spot.  What did they want, Malt-O-Meal or mini-wheats?

• Like 1

@exciter1: If we're still thinking about a sticky (I know you've added the big red wheel to the first post - though it erroneously claims $0.50 for every spin, should be $0.05), you might want to add this link too:

https://www.shopyourway.com/tag/magic-sweeps-links-codes/15719063/recent-activity

All sweeps bonus codes listed that are known to date.

Also, in case folks hadn't seen this yet, there are 3 bonus games listed under the "XTRA" tab in sweeps (here's a direct link: https://www.shopyourway.com/app/20750/l) - spinning those daily has given me ~250-500 points each day so far (but I only discovered these just before the weekend).

• Like 6

One thing I noticed recently on KMart.com. Some sets (pretty new) were available for shipping and store pickup, but then suddenly disappeared from the site (I might have had a hand in that disappearance). Previously, items would stop being available for Sears pickup, but still have shipping or Kmart pickup availability (and the site even lists some sets that are not available for shipping nor store pickup in my neighborhood); I have never seen them just disappear like that (except perhaps baseplates which for a while used to pop in and out of online availability). Is this a new phenomenon or just business as usual for those who have been playing the KMart game for longer than I have?

10 minutes ago, Phil B said:

One thing I noticed recently on KMart.com. Some sets (pretty new) were available for shipping and store pickup, but then suddenly disappeared from the site (I might have had a hand in that disappearance). Previously, items would stop being available for Sears pickup, but still have shipping or Kmart pickup availability (and the site even lists some sets that are not available for shipping nor store pickup in my neighborhood); I have never seen them just disappear like that (except perhaps baseplates which for a while used to pop in and out of online availability). Is this a new phenomenon or just business as usual for those who have been playing the KMart game for longer than I have?

They do this occasionally when they don't know if it will be in stock soon. 41123 is an example, it would be in stock for $7.05 for a while then vanish for as long as a month. I think its still gone right now

12 hours ago, MinifigW said:

They do this occasionally when they don't know if it will be in stock soon. 41123 is an example, it would be in stock for $7.05 for a while then vanish for as long as a month. I think its still gone right now

So does that mean these sets are also no longer available in store? Or is not all store inventory available for store pickup?

12 minutes ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

Does anyone have any $10 off $50 coupons left to share?  Thanks!

Text "online" to 562-78

16 minutes ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

I did, thanks - I used it a week ago and it doesn't seem like a new one is generating yet.  

Text end, confirm that you are ending your text subscription, then text online again. New one will be generated. Only tried that once to test it out so not sure how many times that little trick will work.

20 minutes ago, Phil B said:

So does that mean these sets are also no longer available in store? Or is not all store inventory available for store pickup?

They can be available in store. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phil B said:

Text "online" to 562-78

Does this actually work? I have a txt log to this number with "ONLINE" messages x 20. I have never received a coupon, or a reply at all. I've txt "END" as well. Nothing.

I'd love some $10 off $50 coupons...

2 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

Does this actually work? I have a txt log to this number with "ONLINE" messages x 20. I have never received a coupon, or a reply at all. I've txt "END" as well. Nothing.

I'd love some $10 off $50 coupons...

I tried it a few days ago, got a response to confirm I wanted to enroll, to which I replied "Y" and was rewarded instantly with a $10 off $50 coupon link.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I tried it a few days ago, got a response to confirm I wanted to enroll, to which I replied "Y" and was rewarded instantly with a $10 off $50 coupon link.

I wish I knew why it doesn't work for me. If I got a reply, any reply, at least I'd have something to work with. Oh well. Thanks, Phil.