KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

3 minutes ago, Tgnmonster said:

May be a ymmv. We were in the men's section, and they had signs on all the shirt clearance racks advertising 100% back in points. Almost all the men's shorts were tagged as $4.00 back in points on each pair. I'll snag some pics when I go through there tomorrow.

Okay, I'm going back tomorrow or Wed and will take a closer look as well. I came in mainly for jeans and didn't notice any obvious signs, but then again I might have completely skipped the shirts section.

13 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

Let me know. Mine didn't post, SYW said to contact the manager 1f644.png

There's a national toll-free number for store purchases. If you chat with KMart customer service through KMart.com, they'll give it you.

I'm going to miss KMart when they go out of business. Offerbase currently lists 10% back in points and $5 back on $25 toy purchases online.

So $10 for $30 surprise points, plus points, plus free shipping = free LEGO and another $9 in points coming back.

59090892c0711_ScreenShot2017-05-02at3_29_16PM.thumb.png.58094a7a91cf2c6141dc8a83c572b814.png

It does exist ?  

($23 total purchase)

51 minutes ago, mizeur said:

I'm going to miss KMart when they go out of business. Offerbase currently lists 10% back in points and $5 back on $25 toy purchases online.

So $10 for $30 surprise points, plus points, plus free shipping = free LEGO and another $9 in points coming back.

Please note: You will have to spend $25 out of pocket to get the $5 back in points, the 10% back is also based on that.

As for the first point, lets just keep hoping they continue to keep kicking that down the road ;)

• Like 2

59090892c0711_ScreenShot2017-05-02at3_29_16PM.thumb.png.58094a7a91cf2c6141dc8a83c572b814.png
It does exist   
($23 total purchase)
Please note: You will have to spend $25 out of pocket to get the $5 back in points, the 10% back is also based on that.
As for the first point, lets just keep hoping they continue to keep kicking that down the road

I hope to get mine tonight.

12 hours ago, donbee said:

Lost $0.05 again.
They're so kind to reimburse me. 02e4c758c4a33e2dfd04be3289da609c.png

Kmart math is awesome.  How do you turn 5 cents of expired points into 5 dollars?  Sign up for SYW and find out!

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Well, it appears I'll have to call about my 75% back in points for clearance toys.

Didn't have that sign at either KMart  I went to today.

1 of them still had most of the sets from the last round of clearance. Only things that sold out were the Titanium Dragon, First Order Snowspeeder, and the Helicopter Pursuit.

Elves Goblin King's Evil Dragon is back on sale in store for $22.99.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, exciter1 said:

Well, it appears I'll have to call about my 75% back in points for clearance toys.

I was just about to ask about that.  I got my $5 in points on $25 purchase - over half of those have cleared in the system, but the 75% points deal didn't show up at all.  Thankfully you guys have me in the habit of walking up to a deal and taking pics of every offer sign before I touch a box.  I hope it stacks.  If it does it means Chima Eagle's were $1.14 after tax.  96% off RRP.  OK.  FINALLY, a price I actually like for buying Chima sets :) 

I'm calling tomorrow and if the offers really do stack I'm going to have expand outside of Lego, rent a UHaul and a storage unit!

i.e. this beauty for $3.61 (Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Secret Sewer Lair Play Set) $60 on ebay, $139 on AMZ.

teenage.jpg