KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

WHOP WHOP! COUPON TIME BABY!
Uhh let's see.... First person to briefly explain who they think will win in the NBA Finals and why gets a $20 back on $20 coupon! 

Rematch of Cavs vs. Warriors.

I like Warriors because of revenge factor and fighting for their coach (Kerr). LeBron is unstoppable but Warriors have enough weapons to match him.

Warriors in 7.
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

I like Warriors because of revenge factor and fighting for their coach (Kerr). LeBron is unstoppable but Warriors have enough weapons to match him.

Warriors in 7.

Nice pick! Check your PM!

1 hour ago, BrickLegacy said:

Warriors in 7.

Hijacking the thread!

I like Warriors in 5.  Their offense last year only had one engine, Steph.  When the Cavs made him work on D by throwing him into screen after screen and then bumped him every time, he got tired/bruised and the car slowed down.  Now they have a second engine in the car, and you can do whatever you want to Steph and you now have KD ready to DESTROY the Cavs if they decide to focus on Steph.  Who is going to stop him?  If Lebron keys on KD, then Lebron gets tired and they can start picking on Kyrie's D, Love's D, or force them both off the floor and the Cavs are left with a mediocre offense that is all Lebron.  I just think there are too many looks the 2017 Warriors can throw out there for the Cavs to stop.  The Cavs have a couple looks, and most are Lebron/Kyrie ISO hoping for a double and then kick it to open shooters.  The Cavs have a lot of 1-dimensional players, while the Warriors have the BEST offensive players and play great team defense to cover up for some individual mediocrity.

2 hours ago, Sfcommando14 said:

Hijacking the thread!

I like Warriors in 5.  Their offense last year only had one engine, Steph.  When the Cavs made him work on D by throwing him into screen after screen and then bumped him every time, he got tired/bruised and the car slowed down.  Now they have a second engine in the car, and you can do whatever you want to Steph and you now have KD ready to DESTROY the Cavs if they decide to focus on Steph.  Who is going to stop him?  If Lebron keys on KD, then Lebron gets tired and they can start picking on Kyrie's D, Love's D, or force them both off the floor and the Cavs are left with a mediocre offense that is all Lebron.  I just think there are too many looks the 2017 Warriors can throw out there for the Cavs to stop.  The Cavs have a couple looks, and most are Lebron/Kyrie ISO hoping for a double and then kick it to open shooters.  The Cavs have a lot of 1-dimensional players, while the Warriors have the BEST offensive players and play great team defense to cover up for some individual mediocrity.

Silliness...you are forgetting the entire mental factor of the Warriors choking last year... and losing the first Christmas game. Cavs are in their head plain and simple and that is no easy feat to overcome in the NBA. Lebron is unstoppable, and Kyrie is the NBA's biggest X-factor.

Draymond loses his cool again, Steph goes cold as usual in the finals - Cleveland in 6

• Like 2

Silliness...you are forgetting the entire mental factor of the Warriors choking last year... and losing the first Christmas game. Cavs are in their head plain and simple and that is no easy feat to overcome in the NBA. Lebron is unstoppable, and Kyrie is the NBA's biggest X-factor.
Draymond loses his cool again, Steph goes cold as usual in the finals - Cleveland in 6

You forgot your "sent from my iPhone in Ohio" tag lol. I'm pretty sure they have already won a championship, so I don't think they have much to prove mentally.
  • Like 1

You forgot your "sent from my iPhone in Ohio" tag lol. I'm pretty sure they have already won a championship, so I don't think they have much to prove mentally.

Hahahah that's cause I'm from Cali! And we shall see! Should be a good 3rd round of these two regardless.

OK back to Kmart points
  • Like 1

In the spirit of giving back to the BrickPicker-Kmart community...I have a $20 back in points when you spend $75 coupon available to the first person who PM's me.

And no, no jokes, homework questions or sports debate required :jester: 

Edit: Claimed

Edited by Kevink24
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Kevink24 said:

In the spirit of giving back to the BrickPicker-Kmart community...I have a $20 back in points when you spend $75 coupon available to the first person who PM's me.

And no, no jokes, homework questions or sports debate required :jester: 

Edit: Claimed

Fine, if y'all want to take the fun out of free coupons and stick to speed, so be it

From now on I'll keep my SYW Trivia show strictly on ABC (premiering this fall for anyone who's interested  ?)

Alright folks. I got a $10 off $30 coupon with someones name on it. First to PM me gets it

EDIT: GONE

Edited by MinifigW
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

Fine, if y'all want to take the fun out of free coupons and stick to speed, so be it

I mock only because I can't come up with anything creative like that...keep up the good work, MinifigW.

And, it certainly does add life to this thread!

From now on I'll keep my SYW Trivia show strictly on ABC (premiering this fall for anyone who's interested  )

Alright folks. I got a $10 off $30 coupon with someones name on it. First to PM me gets it
EDIT: GONE

Hey, if you can get people to do your homework for you, I ain't gonna judge. ;)
  • Like 1

Alright, since it's fun-with-coupon-sunday today, I've got a $20 back on $75 I won't use (expires tomorrow).... first person to like this post AND PM me wins :) Turning this into a popularity contest ......

Aaaaaannnddd ... it's gone.

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 2

Stores in my area still had $10 points back after $30 or more toy purchase....Paid $41.63 for 41135 Liv's Pop Star House after $5 off $20 toy coupon and points....Received $5 back in Bonus Points on top of $10 back as well...YMMV as always...Starting to love Kmart SYW know that i sort of know what i'm doing....Big thanks to everyone for posting all of the info!

• Like 2

New one for me...  Trying to order Legos only through Shop Your Way site, and this error pops up for 60104 Airport.  

Due to restrictions in your state, these items cannot be shipped to you. You can change the shipping address or remove this item from your order.  Please choose another shipping address or remove them from your order by going back to your  shopping cart.

11 minutes ago, trstnkn said:

New one for me...  Trying to order Legos only through Shop Your Way site, and this error pops up for 60104 Airport.  

Due to restrictions in your state, these items cannot be shipped to you. You can change the shipping address or remove this item from your order.  Please choose another shipping address or remove them from your order by going back to your  shopping cart.

I get an out of stock error for it.

2 minutes ago, mizeur said:

Instant Points I Command Thee doorbuster.

It was a DB earlier today, but doesn't show as DB for me right now. Checked 2 accounts. Perhaps yours is a remnant (screen not refreshed) from back then? Or there are "selective" DBs .....

19 minutes ago, Phil B said:

It was a DB earlier today, but doesn't show as DB for me right now. Checked 2 accounts. Perhaps yours is a remnant (screen not refreshed) from back then? Or there are "selective" DBs .....

Dunno. But it awarded me 1000 points.