KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

50 minutes ago, mizeur said:

Didn't have that sign at either KMart  I went to today.

1 of them still had most of the sets from the last round of clearance. Only things that sold out were the Titanium Dragon, First Order Snowspeeder, and the Helicopter Pursuit.

Elves Goblin King's Evil Dragon is back on sale in store for $22.99.

What were some examples of the sets you found from the last wave?

10 hours ago, FM said:

I was just about to ask about that.  I got my $5 in points on $25 purchase - over half of those have cleared in the system, but the 75% points deal didn't show up at all.  Thankfully you guys have me in the habit of walking up to a deal and taking pics of every offer sign before I touch a box.  I hope it stacks.  If it does it means Chima Eagle's were $1.14 after tax.  96% off RRP.  OK.  FINALLY, a price I actually like for buying Chima sets :) 

I'm calling tomorrow and if the offers really do stack I'm going to have expand outside of Lego, rent a UHaul and a storage unit!

i.e. this beauty for $3.61 (Nickelodeon Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Secret Sewer Lair Play Set) $60 on ebay, $139 on AMZ.

I just called and actually was connected to a competent person who understood what I was telling them about the sign, but they had to confirm with the store.  They told me they wanted to save me a trip and called the store to confirm.  After that 75% back was added to my account, which was $56.63 of a $75.15 transaction.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, carini26 said:

ATTN SYW Magicians:

The 71042 Silent Mary is now available for shipping/store pick up and NOT a hot buy... how low can you go??

http://www.kmart.com/lego-disney-s-pirates-of-the-caribbean-silent-mary/p-004W009268484001P

Best I can do at the moment, but ill take it for a personal build (if it ships).  I will say I have seen weird things with Kmart fulfillment the past few months, on a handful of sets.  Including what seems to be fulfillment from Barnes and Noble for things "sold by Kmart".  so will see where this goes...

kmart.JPG.8a135ce5ce85b004a7546e8bc0928f21.JPG

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, carini26 said:

ATTN SYW Magicians:

The 71042 Silent Mary is now available for shipping/store pick up and NOT a hot buy... how low can you go??

http://www.kmart.com/lego-disney-s-pirates-of-the-caribbean-silent-mary/p-004W009268484001P

Challenge accepted!

I'm down to $169.99 with a free $15 set added in, plus $22 back in points after using a $15 off $150 and a 15% off coupon.

And available for pickup at Sears!

And unlike @jay4e I did not count my own points into the calculation, so I'm up a $15 set compared to him :)

Edited by Phil B

Where'd you find a 15% off coupon? All I get are the 5% ones

And I can't get the 5% to stack with the $15 off.  Realized it has to be off a separate item. That's why you added the $15 set :)

I just don't have the as much SYW mojo today I guess.

Edited by SageFly

ATTN SYW Magicians:
[mention=46039]jay4e[/mention] I did not count my own points into the calculation, so I'm up a $15 set compared to him

Couldn't wait until next Wed to save an addition $4.05 in sweeps points?
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, cissi said:

I've gotten $87 to spend but with that I still can't get my head around buying Silent Mary...

I am not a big fan of it either.....but if you are...you definitely could get a great deal on this with some magic !

I would like to ask our fellow BPs a question regarding a new issue I noticed on Kmart/Shop-Your-Way.  There is a "earn $10 in points when spend $30" going on now at Kmart.  

Case 1) When I put in an order for $35 (pre-tax), I pay with $5 in points and then $30 + tax using a credit card.  Order showing that I will earn $10 in points.  No problem.

Case 2) When I put in an order for $35 (pre-tax), I pay with $5 in points and then $30 + tax using a Kmart gift card.  Order showing that I will earn $0 in points.  Prior to today, I had never encountered a situation where the use of a Kmart GC would invalidate the earning points offer.  Have you noticed this?

Thanks.

58 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Don't forget to check Sears Online it may offer you a better deal.

Unfortunately, at Sears.com, the best coupon ($20 off $150) cannot be applied to the Silent Mary.

Thanks for spotting this guys! I've been wanting to get this for myself, and after using a coupon and $73 in points, I got it for $120 with $25 in points back.

4 minutes ago, cambridge02138 said:

I would like to ask our fellow BPs a question regarding a new issue I noticed on Kmart/Shop-Your-Way.  There is a "earn $10 in points when spend $30" going on now at Kmart.  

Case 1) When I put in an order for $35 (pre-tax), I pay with $5 in points and then $30 + tax using a credit card.  Order showing that I will earn $10 in points.  No problem.

Case 2) When I put in an order for $35 (pre-tax), I pay with $5 in points and then $30 + tax using a Kmart gift card.  Order showing that I will earn $0 in points.  Prior to today, I had never encountered a situation where the use of a Kmart GC would invalidate the earning points offer.  Have you noticed this?

Thanks.

Unfortunately this has been the case for a few months now. On a lot of these offers, gift cards aren't counting as 'out of pocket dollars' anymore. What you noticed is standard behavior on most of these offers. There may be exceptions, but in your example this is normal. 

• Like 2

Unfortunately this has been the case for a few months now. On a lot of these offers, gift cards aren't counting as 'out of pocket dollars' anymore. What you noticed is standard behavior on most of these offers. There may be exceptions, but in your example this is normal. 

This happened to me a few months back but now I'm back in business. Gift cards count as out of pocket for me towards coupon thresholds. Not sure what changed.
  • Like 1