KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Last question on the $10 back on $40 purchase promotion- how long does it take for the $10 to post to the SYW account after all items ship?  My stuff shipped earlier today and I still don't see $10 posted.  

Edit: Looks like in the terms it says points will post the next day.  D'oh!

Edited by jonnyhanukkah

9 minutes ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

Last question on the $10 back on $40 purchase promotion- how long does it take for the $10 to post to the SYW account after all items ship?  My stuff shipped earlier today and I still don't see $10 posted.  

Edit: Looks like in the terms it says points will post the next day.  D'oh!

Mine posted today on the SYW website after making a purchase yesterday, but they aren't showing up on Sears or Kmart's websites... Not sure why.

14 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

Are you guys able to apply any coupons to a purchase or this $10-back-in-points-on-$40-purchase offer doesn't allow for it? I'm trying to make two purchases. One of a u-wing and one purchase of resistance x-wing but none of the $5/$50 work.

I posted a few days ago that stacking worked, so I assume that is still true. Just make sure that what you buy is not marked Hot Buy or Clearance, as coupons don't apply to those (the $10 back on $40 should though) .

Edit: Ninja'd!

Edited by Phil B
  • Like 1

Grrr ... about to place an order with Sweeps points, but getting this when I try to apply the points:

58f81e35a8453_Screenshotfrom2017-04-1922-33-43.png.33db1caa7113fb7d7186f09f7bff1d4e.png

Looks like their system is down - getting "Service Failure" when trying to do the same on the iOS KMart App. SYW.com/Sears is the same. Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow then ......

3 hours ago, ichiroll said:

so I checked back at a Kmart that had a lot of stock.

surprised to see prices have gone up from 50% off to only 30% off!!

is this normal?

Mine only went from 50% to 40%... and one store had white stickers on the 'good' Lego sets at 25% last week... They went back to full price and were moved from the clearance aisle to the regular aisle!  Last week I talked to a stocker that said to check back this week as they'd likely be marking those sets down lol.   My play now is to find the sets around $40-55, use coupons to get close to $40, and get $10 back on 40 + $10 back on 30 (in-store special).  I got a Lighthouse ($59 RRP) for $25 today, no muss no fuss.  I see $14 Delis and Deep Sea Subs in my cart very soon.  Only at Kmart would the best play be to avoid the clearance items.

Edited by FM
  • Like 1

i have a 20 back on 75 that im resisting if anyone wants.

claimed.  thanks for keeping me from spending another $75...  seems like they throw another 15% off and $10 back on $50 at me every week.  im running out of room for tanks and at-tes...

Edited by jay4e
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sfcommando14 said:

My SYW emails over the last few days have been hot garbage.  No coupons at all, just telling me about non-Toys Surprise Points.  I think they're mad about my $4 purchase over the weekend ;) 

I only seem to get a $10 back on $50 about once a week here recently.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jay4e said:

seems like they throw another 15% off and $10 back on $50 at me every week.  im running out of room for tanks and at-tes...

I'm on exactly the same schedule as you are. I ignore the $10 back on $50 but make good use of the 15% off ones :)