KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

After clearing out a few Kmarts I ended up around 70% off RRP.

qty   avg. % off RRP
1 Olaf's Summertime Fun $1.88 62%
2 Rainforest Animals $5.18 65%
11 Aira's Pegasus Sleigh $9.67 68%
2 Emily Jones & the Baby Wind Dragon $6.08 39%
3 Crooks' Hideout $17.37 75%
1 Icebites Claw Driller $13.31 73%
3 Boulder Blaster $9.58 68%
3 Titanium Dragon $10.26 74%
1 Skull Scorpio $3.99 73%
10 Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder $9.24 69%

The $10/30 points deal made some sets irresistible... And just when I had sworn off Chima for good!

• Like 4

Wild Wins Wednesdays seems to have a new format. No more codes. Just a "Get Started Now" button, and from the looks of it you can enter 5 times. Still a little hesitant to just fire away on that button - have done 2 tries so far, will space them out throughout the day.

Not a regular Kmart shopper but read about this round of clearances and decided to give it a shot (I had an old gift card I needed to use as well).

I was able to come up with the following:

41077 Elves Aira Pegasus Sleigh x3 at $16.43 each

76020 Super Heroes Knowhere Escape Mission x2  at $20.14 each.

60067 City Helicopter Pursuit x2 at $20.14 each.

70144 Chima Laval Fire Lion x1 at $20.05

70223 Chima Icebite's Claw Driller x1 at $20.05

70746 Ninjago Condrai Copter x1 at $12.85

70747 Ninjago Boulder Blaster x2 at $12.85 each

Lady at the register was nice enough to split into multiple transactions, so came away with additional $50 SYW bonus points.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

Are there any $10 off $50 coupons around? Or maybe someone could share? I'd take as many as I can get lol, I'll return a favor one day :) 

I haven't got any :( . On the same token: I tried applying a $10 back on $20 from one account to another just now and it would load but not give me the $10 back. So either there is a limit on the coupon, or they are starting to link coupons to accounts. Still applied on my other account (where I had used the coupon as well before AFAIK), so not sure what's happening.

• Like 1

Another question for in-store transactions:  Do loaded coupons on your account take priority over surprise points offers?  
I walked up to the register with 2x 60067 Helicopter Pursuits & 1x 70748 Titanium Dragon ($19/each = $57 total) thinking I would use my $9 off $55 surprise points offer plus SYW magic.  The system instead used my $5 off $20 toys coupon and 5% off one single toy instead.  The cashier's mind was on something other than ensuring I could maximize the deal, so I just caved and bought them to prevent the forming line behind me from possibly murdering me.
So, in short, do I need to clear account of coupons if wanting to use surprise points in-store?

YES. Ran into exact same thing couple weeks ago. Coupon must be cleared or will be used preferentially.

1 hour ago, Lordoflego said:

Are there any $10 off $50 coupons around? Or maybe someone could share? I'd take as many as I can get lol, I'll return a favor one day :) 

I don't have $10/$50s but I do have a couple of $15/$75s (still 20% off).  The coupon detail says "Valid for original member only" so not sure if you'll be able to use them?

7 minutes ago, The Rookie said:

I don't have $10/$50s but I do have a couple of $15/$75s (still 20% off).  The coupon detail says "Valid for original member only" so not sure if you'll be able to use them?

$15 off $75 can be generated ad infinitum from the mobile coupon site, by entering as "guest". Should be no problem for @Lordoflego to get his hands on one.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:
ENJOY $3 IN
SURPRISE POINTS
to redeem on your Sears or Kmart purchase of $100 or more.

What an amazing offer! Anyone want to line up to take this one off my hands?

I have receive this same one twice in a row now !! I have also been getting some really crappy surprise points and coupons =(

Just now, Fleck said:

I have receive this same one twice in a row now !! I have also been getting some really crappy surprise points and coupons =(

I sure would like to see some of those 15 for 15 or what I used to receive when I first signed up over a year ago !

Another $5 off $10 here, registers also were printing $10 back on $10 coupons for like every other member yesterday. I got lucky and nabbed one, in store only and it is tied to your account, not even giving a barcode or code. They may be catching on somewhat.

I wondered this myself, and my store told me 2 days.  This seemed a little short, but she said call and they will put a note on it to hold until further date.

I've let items sit up to a week before picking up with no issue (and I never call).  IMO they don't have the manpower to be checking the dates daily.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

For online orders that I selected to pick up at the store, how much time do I have before they cancel the order and put my items back on shelves? Thx

I've had them hold items for two weeks before but I think it my vary by a couple of days. It would be nice for Kmart to tell you to pick up by a certain day but I think that's beyond the scope of their programming monkeys. 

• Like 1

I've gotten warning emails when I got close to a cancellation from leaving items at a store for too long. Here are the cutoffs, they are written at the bottom of order pickup confirmations and reminders.

Items shipped from a warehouse to a store: 30 days.

Items in stock at the store already for pickup, paying online: 14 days.

Items in stock at the store already for pickup, paying in store: 48 hours.

They can and will extend these times if you can't make it by the deadline, just give them a time soon after that you can make it by.