KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion

Masterpass says the following issuers work:

Ally, BMO Harris, Bank of America, Barclays,  Capital One, Citi, Fifth Third, First Hawaii, FirstTech CU, Keybank, Navy Federal CU, Peoples United, Security Service CU, SunTrust, US Bank, Virginia CU

Edited by mizeur

KMart/Sears - Spend $30, get $10 back.

You can spend $90 and get $30 back in one shot, Max $30 back.

Members get $10 CASHBACK in points on every $30 spent at select Kmart stores and Kmart.com. Offer Valid 7/29/18 – 8/11/18. Points credited to account 24 hours after transaction and are good for 14 days. Max $30 in points per member. Excludes Pharmacy, grocery, alcohol, tobacco, pet products, paper products, cleaning supplies, laundry care, air care, diapers, baby wipes, food storage, garbage bags, healthcare, beauty, stationery, batteries, books & magazines, greeting cards, and party supplies, gift cards, money orders, wire transfers, protection agreements, fuel prior purchases and partial-paid special order items. Offer not valid any other offer. Purchase requirement before taxes and after other discounts and must be made in a single transaction. By accepting Shop Your Way member benefits and offers, you agree to the Shop Your Way terms and conditions, available at www.shopyourway.com/terms. Members earn points on qualifying purchases, excluding sales taxes and other fees. Extra points are inclusive of, and not in addition to, any base points earned on qualifying purchases. When extra point offers are combined, total points earned will be less than the combined point totals for each individual offer.

• Like 2

Oh man. My local Kmart is now not showing up for in-store pickup on kmart.com (not just for Lego/toys but in all categories). I seem to recall this being discussed in the past as an indicator that a store will be getting shut down soon.

Oh well, looks like this is my stop... keep riding until the wheels fall off, boys!

1 hour ago, daniel85 said:

Oh man. My local Kmart is now not showing up for in-store pickup on kmart.com (not just for Lego/toys but in all categories). I seem to recall this being discussed in the past as an indicator that a store will be getting shut down soon.

Oh well, looks like this is my stop... keep riding until the wheels fall off, boys!

While that is definitely a bad sign, it could just be the store manager disabling pickup from that location to catch up to a backlog of store pickup orders

I noticed today that on sears.com there were a couple dozen sets listed as sold by sears. None of them were available to ship, nor were they available anywhere for pickup near me, just newly present and marked as sold by Sears. Maybe as they make more of the merged store concepts this will become a thing.

Not Lego related, but it seems that Sears no longer sells Melissa and Doug toys, for a few months I've been buying them for my kid with my smaller recent sweeps winnings, it was a great non-lego way to spend a few points and have them ship it to store for free pickup. I mean, I get it, it was 100% a losing proposition for Sears to pay Melissa and Doug to dropship me or their own store something and just accept the loss when I spent 90%+ points.

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, mizeur said:

$25 back on $50

Not necessarily. I received $15 back on $40 in store offer via text message today. Like you though, I know couple people who received $25 on $50.

plus Kmart.com is spend $50 get $50 on line and in store

also sears is spend $200 get $200 back. 

Last two offers are in installments of course. 

15 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Have you guys stopped getting like, OTHER coupons in  your SYW? I get product coupons, and generic $5 off $50 coupons, but I no longer get like, $5 off $30 in shoes, $10 off $70 in purchase, etc. Did my account get flagged or did they just stop offering these?

I just noticed I had just three coupons available when there are usually dozens for products at Kmart and stuff. I stopped getting any offers for purchases a while ago. I can't get any coupons to apply to my Sears cart at all, even publicly advertised ones like appliance10. Real weird.

• Like 1

Have you guys stopped getting like, OTHER coupons in  your SYW? I get product coupons, and generic $5 off $50 coupons, but I no longer get like, $5 off $30 in shoes, $10 off $70 in purchase, etc. Did my account get flagged or did they just stop offering these?

Texting Online to KMart still gives me a $10 off $50 each week, and you can get a $10 off $75 typically by taking the monthly Sears $10 off $100 coupon code and using it on Kmart.com. Otherwise my only source of coupons/FC nowadays is the weekly "Sweeps Weekly" email which gives a $5 on $5 or $6 on $6 normally.

Speaking of which, I didn't get this Sweeps Weekly email yesterday, but noticed the MAGIC page has a link up. Did anyone get the email yesterday?

Anybody having trouble applying points toward a purchase or earning points today? Since the morning, I've be unable to apply points to any purchase and things that should earn points don't show as earning anything. Not sure if it's a bug in the system since I can still checkout as long as I pay with a card/GC... hopefully not just me!

Edited by chrisynd

34 minutes ago, chrisynd said:

Anybody having trouble applying points toward a purchase or earning points today? Since the morning, I've be unable to apply points to any purchase and things that should earn points don't show as earning anything. Not sure if it's a bug in the system since I can still checkout as long as I pay with a card/GC... hopefully not just me!

I paid with points and got my points back already today after they shipped.  11:30'ish this AM EST.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, chrisynd said:

Yes, I was earlier, seem to be working again, though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I paid with points and got my points back already today after they shipped.  11:30'ish this AM EST.

1 hour ago, keymomachine said:

Yes, I was earlier, seem to be working again, though.

Thanks! Yep, seems to be working again now. Strange outage, had me a little worried!