Jump to content

KMart/Sears - Shop Your Way Rewards and points discussion


roninsou
 Share

Recommended Posts

Got my last order 3 days ago after sending it back twice as "damaged during shipment". Yes, I gambled.. But I ended up getting my minty sets in the nick of time in the end...

I'll miss syw and the free merch. I miss Sears circa 1986... I wont miss the current Sears or Kmart. ta ta!

Edited by KvHulk
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

I'm starting to think I might see that last installment of $25 in points due May 15th, 2019 hit my account :) There won't be anything to buy though, as no vendor is supplying KMart anymore .... tried to buy Smart Sense Canola Oil yesterday, no longer on the shelves .... it's their own private label for Pete's sake ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I'm starting to think I might see that last installment of $25 in points due May 15th, 2019 hit my account :) There won't be anything to buy though, as no vendor is supplying KMart anymore .... tried to buy Smart Sense Canola Oil yesterday, no longer on the shelves .... it's their own private label for Pete's sake ....

Smart Sense styrofoam coffee cups are the best, I'll hate it when I run out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Funny Kmart story...

I was in Big Bear this weekend, and passed a Kmart.  I had no idea they had one.  I got excited.  Figured there's gotta be good stuff there, and it would probably be shutting down soon.

Ran through the store, and nothing.  Nothing on clearance.  Nothing good to pick up.

Got back to the car and discovered that the Big Bear store is one of the most profitable in the entire chain.  (Makes sense - there's no Walmart or Target easy to get to).

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Funny Kmart story...

I was in Big Bear this weekend, and passed a Kmart.  I had no idea they had one.  I got excited.  Figured there's gotta be good stuff there, and it would probably be shutting down soon.

Ran through the store, and nothing.  Nothing on clearance.  Nothing good to pick up.

Got back to the car and discovered that the Big Bear store is one of the most profitable in the entire chain.  (Makes sense - there's no Walmart or Target easy to get to).

My 2 KMarts have nothing on sale either, and since clearance dropped to 70% all the remaining LEGO sets (TLBM Clayface, Constractibles) have been scooped up as well. Luckily KMart.com has a number of sets at 40% off, some of which are still on the shelves in my store (albeit at RRP or RRP+5%), so I just do pickup in store to get the online price.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Funny Kmart story...

I was in Big Bear this weekend, and passed a Kmart.  I had no idea they had one.  I got excited.  Figured there's gotta be good stuff there, and it would probably be shutting down soon.

Ran through the store, and nothing.  Nothing on clearance.  Nothing good to pick up.

Got back to the car and discovered that the Big Bear store is one of the most profitable in the entire chain.  (Makes sense - there's no Walmart or Target easy to get to).

Sorry, I may have facilitated the looting of the Bishop CA store already ?

 

Believe it or not, they typically have good deals, gotten a decent score or two from them before.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Kmart near me must be fairly stable.  I have yet to see anything of substance go on sale there.  But they're not getting any new LEGO stock.  I know because I've been spending my pts in store and I'm pretty sure I'm like one or two people who have been buying from them... lol.  Every month, the same sets are located in the same spots.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Phil B said:

My last two bigger winnings ($5 Sweeps Weekly and a $3 bonus spin) have not credited to my account. Sent an email to [email protected] but that seems to be a black hole ([email protected] told me to send it there). Anyone else still playing Sweeps and noticing the same?

I uninstalled Win It and haven't played in 6 months or so.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Phil B said:

My last two bigger winnings ($5 Sweeps Weekly and a $3 bonus spin) have not credited to my account. Sent an email to [email protected]syw.com but that seems to be a black hole ([email protected]syw.com told me to send it there). Anyone else still playing Sweeps and noticing the same?

Yeah, I had the same with this weeks sweeps weekly, still not seeing it so I guess it's over, or whatever :) Fun while it lasted, probably time to uninstall WinIt, haven't won more than 5 cents in about a month. Truly the end of an era.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, chrisynd said:

Anyone else notice there doesn't seem to be anymore $10/100, $20/150, $5/50 coupons available? Seems like it's been a week since RME and other coupon sites could provide them... Even the classic SEARS5OFF50 is toast.

they're starting up freecash offers again so I think it's to compensate. Check your account, I got $15/30, $60/500, $10/100 and $5/30 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

 

19 hours ago, MinifigW said:

extra 40% off toy clearance in store this week. picked up a bunch of friends sets for 70% off after points

Saw this and thought; "maybe I should swing by the local Kmart"

I won't ever get those 15 minutes of my life back.  ☹️

Lego set prices that I can swear seems ABOVE RRP, sets on shelves only 1 row deep? , almost every medium size box and larger w/ Anti-theft...workers w/ the look of someone yearning to work at Walmart...someday

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, $20 on joe vs dan said:

 

Saw this and thought; "maybe I should swing by the local Kmart"

I won't ever get those 15 minutes of my life back.  ☹️

Lego set prices that I can swear seems ABOVE RRP, sets on shelves only 1 row deep? , almost every medium size box and larger w/ Anti-theft...workers w/ the look of someone yearning to work at Walmart...someday

KMart is the life, you should absorb it all and dream of days of popcorn and Bahama Mama's.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...